4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This sort of explains why you periodically read about devs pausing to fund upgraded CPUs, GPUs, etc(?) I think Nottravis mentioned some of the same issues.

Reactions: timepants

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Hey timepants, can you release the game on July 6th so I can celebrate my 30th birthday with one of my favorite VN's?

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Was watching lotr the other day and for some reason I started to mentally replace the rings with vests. Then I was like, wouldn't that mean the master ring would become the master vest?
One vest to rule them all.

Reactions: timepants

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Lol I wish. Seems unlikely. But who knows. Maybe I’ll do something special. What are you into character/scenario-wise?

(this is strictly non commital!)
Well, it was just a joke. Wasn't really expecting anything to come from it.

Characters I'm into? Well, I like femboys/traps so my favorite is Tahir. Scene wise? I'm quite vanilla. Honestly I'd like to see Tahir riding reverse cowgirl with his legs wide open showing off his goodies.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Was watching lotr the other day and for some reason I started to mentally replace the rings with vests. Then I was like, wouldn't that mean the master ring would become the master vest?
I'm sorry that's one vest to far.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The vest madness has you now. There is no escape.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this game abandoned or on hold? It's been quite a while.

EDIT: Nevermind...I see comments suggesting there is an update coming soon.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Played this one for the last few days. There's few moments that are a little too silly for me, apart from those it's pretty fuckin' good. Question for the developer, do you keep a list of planned kinks / fetishes somewhere or do you come up with stuff as you go? Because I'm very curious about what degenerate stuff you're planning, maybe dating and hand-holding?
Looking forward to the upcoming® update, soon™.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Hmm just thought I'd speak up a bit for any of you interested in some of the more technical (and frustrating) aspects of working on the game. So, as you all (obviously) know, I'm slow as fuck at this. Aside from real world stuff, a major factor in that slowness is simply the clunky, slow nature of daz. But it's pretty much the only game in town. I was doing some calculations and came up with something imho pretty staggering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldr: Had to vent about Daz being slow as fuck by design and contributing to my slowness but I may have some workarounds now.
Good thing you found a workaround then. I used Daz a few times during the quarantine (was bored as hell) and I have a mid-range computer so I know how long a render can take, especially if you want good lighting.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Played this one for the last few days. There's few moments that are a little too silly for me, apart from those it's pretty fuckin' good. Question for the developer, do you keep a list of planned kinks / fetishes somewhere or do you come up with stuff as you go? Because I'm very curious about what degenerate stuff you're planning, maybe dating and hand-holding?
Looking forward to the upcoming® update, soon™.
I listed the planned kinks on my description of the game itself on patreon and I’m pretty sure I just copied and pasted that descriptor here (but it’s been a while) but aside from some of the obvious ones I sort of add them when I feel they’re appropriate for a character or if I’m personally really into it. Other kinks aside from that I usually will make a poll for patrons to vote on when I start pre production on a chapter.

Mrblack

Feb 28, 2018
Lol I wish. Seems unlikely. But who knows. Maybe I’ll do something special. What are you into character/scenario-wise?

(this is strictly non commital!)
So basically its not coming anytime around 6th....zzzz....
Hope to be a patron after the update.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes