4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'll see your 25 cents and half bag of gummy bears and raise it to 30 cents and a full bag of gummy worms for a mid-August release date.
I see your bid and I raise you a fully cooked Stuffed Meatloaf(Mix of Pork, Beef, Salt, Pepper, & finely diced red onions). Layered between top and bottom half smoked bacon and hard boiled eggs glazed in a Honey Habanero Sauce). With a Side Salad of fresh greens, mushrooms, green olives, onions, & sliced cucumbers with a tart & sweet Vinaigrette. Was it down with a some Pink Lemonade :)

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I see your bid and I raise you a fully cooked Stuffed Meatloaf(Mix of Pork, Beef, Salt, Pepper, & finely diced red onions). Layered between top and bottom half smoked bacon and hard boiled eggs glazed in a Honey Habanero Sauce). With a Side Salad of fresh greens, mushrooms, green olives, onions, & sliced cucumbers with a tart & sweet Vinaigrette. Was it down with a some Pink Lemonade :)
OK guys, the bets are getting hot, I am very pleased! Who hasn't bet anything so far should hurry up, the update is obviously not far :LOL:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
It's officially been more than a year since the last update, so yeah it's abandoned.
F95 rules for abandonment are:
1: 3 months of silence = abandoned tag.
2: 18 months of no game update = abandoned tag.

Timepants is pretty chatty so its not abandoned per rule 1.
Its been 13 months since the last update so rule 2 is not applied.

Conclusion: Not abandoned.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
F95 rules for abandonment are:
1: 3 months of silence = abandoned tag.
2: 18 months of no game update = abandoned tag.

Timepants is pretty chatty so its not abandoned per rule 1.
Its been 13 months since the last update so rule 2 is not applied.

Conclusion: Not abandoned.
there is a number 3: if the dev confirms it to be abandoned (which obviously timepants has not done either)

Jimlong357

Jul 3, 2022
This game is very well stylized and I can't say enough about how good the characters are and the pictures. Very good game, wish it updated more.

Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes