4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
My hype is all gone now i dont give a fck abt this game anymore 7$ wasted. Probably gonna come back after 2 yrs now. Adios
Hey there. I'm truly sorry you felt like you wasted your money. It'll probably just sound like an excuse to you, but I'm honestly trying to make this the best game I can on my own and everybody's contributions really do help. I still hope you play the release when it's out, as I'm sure it'll wind up here eventually. (Though hopefully not too soon :cry:)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I saw this game in someone's signature and looked for it, and in the reviews I read that you can avoid gay content, which apparently is true, but when playing it seemed to me that this was the focus of the game.

Playing the game I felt like the goal was to try not to be gay, pretty much every "choice" is about being gay or not.

I know there are people here who like this, but it's not for me, what I expected when downloading the game was to have an "option" where I could disable gay content, and it would let me play the game in a heterosexual way, many games do that, give you the option to "hide" content that you don't want to see, in the "choices" of this game you've already done that, why not create a variable to disable it completely instead of having to do it in almost every scene?

I won't put this opinion of mine in the reviews because I played very little of the game, enough that I didn't want to see more, and it's possible that the focus of the game is really gay content, if that's the case, so I was the one who chose the wrong game.

But here's a tip for the developer, adding an option to disable certain content worked very well in other games, you could offer this here and it would increase the audience of your games.

I know no one likes criticism, but see my opinion as constructive criticism.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I saw this game in someone's signature and looked for it, and in the reviews I read that you can avoid gay content, which apparently is true, but when playing it seemed to me that this was the focus of the game.

Playing the game I felt like the goal was to try not to be gay, pretty much every "choice" is about being gay or not.

I know there are people here who like this, but it's not for me, what I expected when downloading the game was to have an "option" where I could disable gay content, and it would let me play the game in a heterosexual way, many games do that, give you the option to "hide" content that you don't want to see, in the "choices" of this game you've already done that, why not create a variable to disable it completely instead of having to do it in almost every scene?

I won't put this opinion of mine in the reviews because I played very little of the game, enough that I didn't want to see more, and it's possible that the focus of the game is really gay content, if that's the case, so I was the one who chose the wrong game.

But here's a tip for the developer, adding an option to disable certain content worked very well in other games, you could offer this here and it would increase the audience of your games.

I know no one likes criticism, but see my opinion as constructive criticism.
The focus of the game isn't gay but it's a part of it. removing the gay LI's as an option would remove a big part of the game's story. You don't have to have sex with the 2 gay characters but they are of course in the game since they are main characters in the story.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Strange, when I played this, I saw it as choices of who the MC would like as a sexual partner. So I accepted Tahir, but not the muscle guy (not my type). I also fooled around with the ladies. If that means I'm gay, my wife will be a little surprised I guess.
In short, this game is for people who don't care about their sexuality being shoehorned into one of two categories.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Strange, when I played this, I saw it as choices of who the MC would like as a sexual partner. So I accepted Tahir, but not the muscle guy (not my type). I also fooled around with the ladies. If that means I'm gay, my wife will be a little surprised I guess.
In short, this game is for people who don't care about their sexuality being shoehorned into one of two categories.
Yeah, i usually avoid Gay content, just not my thing but I went for Tahir, he's just to adorable :love:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The focus of the game isn't gay but it's a part of it. removing the gay LI's as an option would remove a big part of the game's story. You don't have to have sex with the 2 gay characters but they are of course in the game since they are main characters in the story.
I didn't say remove characters, just choices that lead to gay content.
An example here, in this game, right at the beginning, you can disable trans content, but the character remains in the game, and is even one of the main ones:
Captura de tela 2022-07-07 183620.png

About gay content, I know there are people who like this content, I'm not going to discuss it, each to their own preference, but I don't think anyone will disagree that an option to disable a certain type of content would be bad for the game, and better to force situations to the player, would be to have a simple variable activating/deactivating it.

Change "GAY" to "NTR" for example, I think you'll understand what I mean.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
An example here, in this game, right at the beginning, you can disable trans content, but the character remains in the game, and is even one of the main ones:
View attachment 1913217

About gay content, I know there are people who like this content, I'm not going to discuss it, each to their own preference, but I don't think anyone will disagree that an option to disable a certain type of content would be bad for the game, and better to force situations to the player, would be to have a simple variable activating/deactivating it.

If it's avoidable in the game I have no need to turn it of completely at the beginning, goes for any fetish. My guess it is there for story reasons or that Tim just didn't see a need to add the switch.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
and better to force situations to the player, would be to have a simple variable activating/deactivating it.

Nothing is being forced on the player. You're chasing shadows.

And what has NTR to do with it ? Unless you mean the histrionics that go around on these forums when that acronym is mentioned. That's just incel panic anyway.

I'm pretty sure Timepants designed the game the way he wanted to.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 1913217

I get your point however the built in choices allow you to remove those parts as per the players determination. Given that is an option the need to remove it at the start seems moot.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes