4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
When this releases you guys will probably have to find whoever ported the last version to android since I didn’t make that one either.
He may be dead after so long.... :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the joke but you have to admit is a good one, or maybe not :p
Anyways, I can't wait for it (I like boats ;))

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did you know that saying "aboned" three times while looking at the thread reflected in a bronze mirror, summons an Egyptrapian Cat into your bedroom?

The Cat doesn't do anything other than stare at you in a creepy and slightly accusatory manner, unless you're a cute femboy, in which case it EATS YOUR ASS.

View attachment 1872988
Something tells me you may be slightly into egyptrap

zerze

May 27, 2017
Did you know that saying "aboned" three times while looking at the thread reflected in a bronze mirror, summons an Egyptrapian Cat into your bedroom?

The Cat doesn't do anything other than stare at you in a creepy and slightly accusatory manner, unless you're a cute femboy, in which case it EATS YOUR ASS.

View attachment 1872988
Masterpiece but I'd love to see what happens next, please more !

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Well, I just finished what we have of the game so far for the first time, and I must say I'm obsessed with Astrid.
The other LI have their own thing and they're wholesome as well, but something about her appealing looks, and how fiercely protective and strong, yet cute and vulnerable she is is just perfect.
The dialogues between narrator and Ashur had me cracking up, I usually don't like when characters break the fourth wall, but the way it's written simply adds to the game and funny mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just periodically checking in on my favourite 3D render game, and excited to see there's an update coming soon. Huzzah!

Zilv and Astrid, daddy's coming for you soon! :D

Reactions: timepants

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Then i suggest going to patreon and becoming a sultan or exile supporter. :p :p
I would love to support this guy & a few others on here. I use to do that stuff(Patreons, Kickstarters, Gofundmes, etc..). But after my spinal injury & two heart surgeries that resulted from it. I'm on disability, literally count my pennies every month & skip days eating so I can cover everything.

Not sure about others who don't, but that's my reason(I know I don't need to give one, but my own brain doesn't let me do that). But I do hope others who are able, do support folks like this. Best I can do is word of mouth for various creators I like on here. Which has worked several times as I got other folks very interested in various creators work and they supported them.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
timepants When will your public release be out? I'll schedule my day to read that...who am I kidding, I don't need to schedule, I literally do nothing anymore then feel pain, lol.

But for reals, I am just curious is all.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hmm just thought I'd speak up a bit for any of you interested in some of the more technical (and frustrating) aspects of working on the game. So, as you all (obviously) know, I'm slow as fuck at this. Aside from real world stuff, a major factor in that slowness is simply the clunky, slow nature of daz. But it's pretty much the only game in town. I was doing some calculations and came up with something imho pretty staggering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldr: Had to vent about Daz being slow as fuck by design and contributing to my slowness but I may have some workarounds now.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for sharing that explanation - was interesting to read about, and explains why it would be so frustrating and time-consuming. Does it ever make you feel sort of overwhelmed or burnt out from the annoyance of it?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes