4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
but I won't necessarily shy away from adding things if people ask for it enough
that doenst inspire me to support you, because if people ask for ntr you make it? if people ask for rape you give in?
i think you should have a limit to what fetishes you will accept if people ask you to add them....
Your game seems pretty vanilla and i like it but i fear people will ruin it if you give in to their fetishes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
that doenst inspire me to support you, because if people ask for ntr you make it? if people ask for rape you give in?
i think you should have a limit to what fetishes you will accept if people ask you to add them....
Your game seems pretty vanilla and i like it but i fear people will ruin it if give in to their fetishes
If you read the description on patreon you'll see my planned fetishes and general things I won't do. Fetishes etc will be added to the game based on polling of patrons, not the general public, and I'll have sole veto power. People aren't gonna start having shitting dick nipples all of a sudden. Higher tier patrons get more vote representation. That's how it works. Pretty much the game is gonna include everything I'm into, plus maybe a few things I'm not particularly into if patrons really want it enough. I don't really know what you mean by vanilla considering the gay/trans content being at the forefront which is a relative minority on here. As I stated, I'm adding fetishes etc that don't seem to fit into the narrative with the optional fling characters. And again, I'm not planning on forcing people into situations they don't like.

That being said, NTR does nothing for me so it's not on my list of things to add. I also don't plan on adding anything noncon even if people ask since it'll get me de-platformed.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So how much of the game is planned on being gay exactly?
It's as gay as you want it to be. Don't want gay stuff? Don't pick gay stuff. The first episode has 3 sex scenes and 2 of them are straight. The way the plot works is you're going to have 3 core "party members" who drive the plot. A female, a femboy, and a trans girl. I leave it up to the player to pick if they'll do anything with them. They're still a part of your group and the story though.

As an example and minor spoiler - The femboy character will wind up in the sultan's harem later on during the chapter (yet to be released). If you fooled around with him earlier in the chapter, he's pretty scantily clad when you find him and you can fool around again. If you didn't, he's just your friend and when you encounter him, he's wearing a more conservative outfit and you don't fool around with him.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's as gay as you want it to be. Don't want gay stuff? Don't pick gay stuff. The first episode has 3 sex scenes and 2 of them are straight. The way the plot works is you're going to have 3 core "party members" who drive the plot. A female, a femboy, and a trans girl. I leave it up to the player to pick if they'll do anything with them. They're still a part of your group and the story though.

As an example and minor spoiler - The femboy character will wind up in the sultan's harem later on during the chapter (yet to be released). If you fooled around with him earlier in the chapter, he's pretty scantily clad when you find him and you can fool around again. If you didn't, he's just your friend and when you encounter him, he's wearing a more conservative outfit and you don't fool around with him.
Literally had just read the hidden text, good luck with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: RodRyder

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So how much of the game is planned on being gay exactly?

Edit nevermind, just read the hidden text, 2/3 of the main cast apparently. Not my kind of game then, good luck anyway dev.
Sorry to hear it. I still encourage you to play the first chapter once the second half comes out. It'll still be free. The cast will grow when it makes sense for the story. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: david3321

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
artwork looks nice, gay is not my thing, but hey giving it a try, and if stuff you don't want isn't forced on you *shrug*

everyone to his liking

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
artwork looks nice, gay is not my thing, but hey giving it a try, and if stuff you don't want isn't forced on you *shrug*

everyone to his liking
Yeah, I didn't want my game to get pigeonholed as a "gay game" but there aren't actually tags for just "straight" as a descriptor and I can't add the vaginal sex tag since that doesn't happen until the second half of the chapter which I haven't completed and uploaded yet.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you read the description on patreon you'll see my planned fetishes and general things I won't do. Fetishes etc will be added to the game based on polling of patrons, not the general public, and I'll have sole veto power. People aren't gonna start having shitting dick nipples all of a sudden. Higher tier patrons get more vote representation. That's how it works. Pretty much the game is gonna include everything I'm into, plus maybe a few things I'm not particularly into if patrons really want it enough. I don't really know what you mean by vanilla considering the gay/trans content being at the forefront which is a relative minority on here. As I stated, I'm adding fetishes etc that don't seem to fit into the narrative with the optional fling characters. And again, I'm not planning on forcing people into situations they don't like.

That being said, NTR does nothing for me so it's not on my list of things to add. I also don't plan on adding anything noncon even if people ask since it'll get me de-platformed.
but ntr, rape, cuckold and fetishes that may ruin any harem game are not in your "Things I definitely won't do" so that means that may be open to debate if people ask for it....
by vanilla i mean "harem" games that are centered in the mcs, so far it seems like that unless ofc you end up doing fetishes the ones up since that will imply others and make the game less centered on the mc.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
That's probably because they didn't really cross my mind when I was making my description, so I guess that's on me. I mean, I was trying to list things that were definitely hard nos (underage characters, etc.) for most games, not list every fetish under the sun. I'll update the description later.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I didn't want my game to get pigeonholed as a "gay game" but there aren't actually tags for just "straight" as a descriptor and I can't add the vaginal sex tag since that doesn't happen until the second half of the chapter which I haven't completed and uploaded yet.
To be fair when 2 thirds of the main cast is gay content, then that might happen.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
All I can say is if the scenes are optional then it's no problem, I'm not into gay or trans but this sounds like something to try as long as it doesn't go into being focused on the optional tags. Also like he said ntr and forced wont be on his list so I'm in until that happens. Once the game has its 3rd update I'll see about supporting it. I have a few games that I support but since so many get abandoned I always wait to see if it looks like it will survive. Good luck with this game and hopefully you'll see me as a patron soon.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
To be fair when 2 thirds of the main cast is gay content, then that might happen.
i think if you played the game you wont say it at all, the girls are pretty hot and it seems like there will be a lot considering we are given permission to fuck a harem of girls etc by a fat dude, i think the game will be pretty good in the future if the dev stay loyal to the "harem" part and doenst make ntr (lets hope he never adds it xD) , i think it can be a good game, the renders are good..and so are the girls

to say this game is a gay game is beyond trolling
btw love that scene xD

Last edited:
  • Love

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
Very funny, and wasn't tryhard about the jokes even though it was filled with them. Don't waste too much time on the anti-ntr people or you'll just drive yourself insane. The game setup doesn't even really lend itself to it anyway, at best your femboy friend might sl00t around in the harem but he's not exactly your lover either.

• Love

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just played every menu choice possible, it doesn't seem to have any bugs. To improve things I would suggest the following:

1) Some sort of image compression. It's 1.83 GB. You are looking at 3-4 MB per render I think. If that can't be reduced downloads are going to be too huge pretty soon.

2) Not my favorite font, maybe try to code in a font option to have it something more easy to read as an alternative.

Other than that the game is great, and the renders look very nice and it's humorous. Stay true to your vision and don't let people vote it into something that isn't great because it's starting out pretty badass.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great release! Hope to see more in the future update specially Astrid debut and animations.
Animations are definitely on my to-do list. I do worry about how they'll effect my workflow though considering how time consuming this already is without all the 24 fps animating.

Just played every menu choice possible, it doesn't seem to have any bugs. To improve things I would suggest the following:

1) Some sort of image compression. It's 1.83 GB. You are looking at 3-4 MB per render I think. If that can't be reduced downloads are going to be too huge pretty soon.

2) Not my favorite font, maybe try to code in a font option to have it something more easy to read as an alternative.

Other than that the game is great, and the renders look very nice and it's humorous. Stay true to your vision and don't let people vote it into something that isn't great because it's starting out pretty badass.
1. What's the best relatively lossless image compression?

2. Aw, I like the font. I wanted something kinda arabic (and free!). I can look into alternatives. The font will actually change for story reasons at a certain point though to another style entirely.

Also thanks for trying the different path combos since I played through it a bunch trying to break it and finally couldn't seem to.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes