4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I really like it so far, Tahir is great can't wait for his foot fetish scene, the only thing that bothered me was the elongated penis of the main character.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really like it so far, Tahir is great can't wait for his foot fetish scene, the only thing that bothered me was the elongated penis of the main character.
I get that. I'm not entirely happy with it either. If I shortened/thinned it out a bit now though wouldn't people think that was weird too? It would make it easier to pose and fit into various orifices though considering I have to practically unhinge jaws to get it to fit without clipping.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Well, shit that was fast.

I'll probably have a dominant and submissive path for Astrid depending on player choice. Regardless she's gonna be way more aggressive than Tahir. She is a musclebound warrior, after all. Also the graphic violence is mainly over the top. I don't know if you played the first episode but the "execution" scene and a certain character meeting his demise from an arrow are probably the extent of the graphic violence. It's mainly silly. The main antagonist might have more serious violent scenes but it'll still be the kind of stuff you see in like a pg-13 to maybe light R-rated film.
i think that's the best way to make both submissive and dominant path

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What? You don't say that to your pants when you take them off at night and go to bed? Weird.
the most my pants gets from me is "thanks for not letting my penis escape today pants..good job"
also..who is Astrid?..what did i miss?
oh..the Brunnhilde looking dame...

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Yep. I have several ideas for different characters that will pop up in the narrative. Especially since the setting will become pretty varied as the chapters go on.

I'm assuming you mean vagina and dick? That could be in the cards. A lot of the content outside of the initial 3 love interests will cater to fetishes that wouldn't necessarily fit elsewhere. Certain fetishes are more likely to appear sooner if patrons vote on them. That being said, I have a pretty eclectic stable of fetishes and I'll be adding things that turn me on in addition to poll results so I could see it happening.

Currently Tahir is the trap character and Astrid, who unfortunately doesn't make her appearance until the second half of this chapter to be released in a few weeks, is the trans character. I haven't decided if she's trans naturally or if it's a magic thingie yet.
Make it through magic,will save you a lot of headache.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the joy of the 24 hour discord link :p noob dev..we must mock..HAHA!....now go make one with no limit uses or time :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
But if Gay Gay is Gay and Gay itself is not Gay, isn't Gay straight?
No straight guy would agree with that statement, I'm afraid. I definitely do not. Nothing that was born (or later equipped) with a dick touches mine in any way, unless he's a medical doctor and there's an actual medical reason. Gay is still gay, not straight.

Reactions: MangoMeta

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
No straight guy would agree with that statement, I'm afraid. I definitely do not. Nothing that was born (or later equipped) with a dick touches mine in any way, unless he's a medical doctor and there's an actual medical reason. Gay is still gay, not straight.
Well, I'm glad you took that as absolutely seriously as it was meant to be taken and not at all as a joke. :LOL:

Femboy97

Dec 13, 2017
Love the game (Lovely renders, interesting world and characters, well writen dialogues) and really want to love it but that MC's dick tho.. It's ridiculously big and that's not really my thing. It just breaks the immersion. :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Love the game (Lovely renders, interesting world and characters, well writen dialogues) and really want to love it but that MC's dick tho.. It's ridiculously big and that's not really my thing. It just breaks the immersion. :(
stick around..he'll fix it :p (i think..i mean..he could be lying...)

Reactions: Femboy97

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The general consensus so far seems to be make the mc less dickmongous. I can do that. I doubt I'll come up with much of a plot reason why his dick shrunk a tad though.

The question is, what is the perfect MC dick size though?

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Femboy97

Dec 13, 2017
The general consensus so far seems to be make the mc less dickmongous. I can do that. I doubt I'll come up with much of a plot reason why his dick shrunk a tad though.
Oh well, me personally i wouldn't mind if you can't come up with a plot reason to decrease the size but i get some would. So i suggest, you could just ask us! Make a poll or something to see whether people mind or not and make a decision accordingly. It's okay tho, not every game is ment to appeal to everyone and some guys like having a huge pee pee so i get it. :p .
Good job with the game tho! It's a good one. :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have already sent it to the Patreon page. Thanks for your game! It looks very good, with fresh content, beautiful designed. Please, keep it like this, with as much as possible different options, MC having fun with hot chicks and guys and whatever between as he likes just in the moment, and with interesting story in the same time :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes