4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Really good beginning :)
I like the setting and the humor (it's refreshing from time to time).
Concerning the MC's dick I don't really mind, the game is some sort of parody of an adventure for me, so a dick with this lenght doesn't bother me.

Great job and keep going !!

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Currently it's cute trap/femboy. Not GIGANTIC HAIRY MUSCLE DUDE WITH 12 FOOT DONG. That's not really my thing either, but I won't necessarily shy away from adding things if people ask for it enough. Although I'll personally be shocked if people wanna fuck the Fat Man.
Actualy, i remember vaguely a game where that did happen, but ort of off-screen ;), as for the game, its a nice looking start. I like the diversity in characters and possible sexual content (gay, straight, bi, trans, etc.). Aldo i myself am also no fan of hard gay content, i can atleast enjoy a good written trans/trap characters story (only thing is: the character needs to atleast act or look towards feminine for me)

Good luck with this, i look forward to more content (y)

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
finally... a game with a trap... its been so long...

Also pet peeve I hate Kadija cause her name is supposed to be Khadija

Reactions: bernthal

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
finally... a game with a trap... its been so long...

Also pet peeve I hate Kadija cause her name is supposed to be Khadija
Well my Kadijah isn't actually supposed to be Muhammad's wife...

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
These are some interesting you tags/fetishes got there, timepants :D (y)
I'm gonna follow your progress.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, me too, hope some Aladin lamp with a big horny super doted kinky ghost will appear as well :)))

Sep 1, 2017
Really liking the art style and i guess the characters in the main banner are the 3 described love/fuck interests?
I looked into the images folder and at least the muscle woman seems to missing. I guess she coming in a future update?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Really liking the art style and i guess the characters in the main banner are the 3 described love/fuck interests?
I looked into the images folder and at least the muscle woman seems to missing. I guess she coming in a future update?
Quite sure, better be prepared :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Another cliché of the gay effeminate with long hair, it's really boring.
Apart from that, it's not bad
Yes a little bit, be he will cut his hair soon to be more quick and mask himself during the adventures. I hope the dev will consider it as a good idea :)

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I just want to say, your game looks nice, and I'm happy for those who got what they wanted out of a trap and or futa in this game, but I went through the thread and noticed a "consensus" of sorts about the gay content, and it's just personally disappointing for me, especially as someone who follows the gay tag. What I mean is, a lot of gay content for ME isn't really all that gay (anymore?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, sorry for the rant that absolutely nobody asked for, I just wanted to give my opinion since others did too. I by NO MEANS am shunning or looking down on the game, because it is, and will ALWAYS still be better than anything I can pull off, let alone want to pull off in the first place. I might still just keep track of the game anyway just to see where it goes. I mean it when I say it looks nice.
(Also funfact, I was confused when I saw the word exiles in the picture banner in the OP because I thought I was looking at CONAN Exiles for a second. but with the sex mods and such of the like!)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I just want to say, your game looks nice, and I'm happy for those who got what they wanted out of a trap and or futa in this game, but I went through the thread and noticed a "consensus" of sorts about the gay content, and it's just personally disappointing for me, especially as someone who follows the gay tag. What I mean is, a lot of gay content for ME isn't really all that gay (anymore?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, sorry for the rant that absolutely nobody asked for, I just wanted to give my opinion since others did too. I by NO MEANS am shunning or looking down on the game, because it is, and will ALWAYS still be better than anything I can pull off, let alone want to pull off in the first place. I might still just keep track of the game anyway just to see where it goes. I mean it when I say it looks nice.
(Also funfact, I was confused when I saw the word exiles in the picture banner in the OP because I thought I was looking at CONAN Exiles for a second. but with the sex mods and such of the like!)
Yes, you are right, if Tahir will become less feminine, it will be more appealing. But wait, may be some other big buddy will come in 2nd or 3rd chapter :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks for the nightmare fuel. :cry:
that doenst inspire me to support you, because if people ask for ntr you make it? if people ask for rape you give in?
i think you should have a limit to what fetishes you will accept if people ask you to add them....
Your game seems pretty vanilla and i like it but i fear people will ruin it if you give in to their fetishes
What do you have against rape? I also take umbrage to you putting rape and cucks in the same sentence. lol
If you read the description on patreon you'll see my planned fetishes and general things I won't do. Fetishes etc will be added to the game based on polling of patrons, not the general public, and I'll have sole veto power. People aren't gonna start having shitting dick nipples all of a sudden. Higher tier patrons get more vote representation. That's how it works. Pretty much the game is gonna include everything I'm into, plus maybe a few things I'm not particularly into if patrons really want it enough. I don't really know what you mean by vanilla considering the gay/trans content being at the forefront which is a relative minority on here. As I stated, I'm adding fetishes etc that don't seem to fit into the narrative with the optional fling characters. And again, I'm not planning on forcing people into situations they don't like.

That being said, NTR does nothing for me so it's not on my list of things to add. I also don't plan on adding anything noncon even if people ask since it'll get me de-platformed.
*Whispers* Psst Will there be pregnancy?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Tags: not my kind of game (WTF is up with all the *Its Gaying Men and Futas Again* games)

Good luck with this one

Reactions: Horst_Kevin
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes