4.60 star(s) 91 Votes
Jun 16, 2023
I have been playing a lot of games but just never seem to encounter games with this type of humor (only like two or three). I will occasionally remember that scene where the MC is wiping some liquid from the floor and asks "Who keeps peeing here?" Or the court scene where the guard testifies against you. This is a very memorable game for me <3

(Totally open to any recommendations)

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Most of the 3D models and poses in games are awful, this is one of the few games that did it well as well as having the good story to go with it. A rare combination. Too many games fall into the depths of the uncanny valley with creepy inhuman mutant models with bizarrre doll faces or off the shelf generic characters. I will continue a trickle of copium and hopium while enduring the long wait for a crumb of a render or update. :HideThePain:(y)

Reactions: Nacht13 and bufa

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
This game has more details than gta 6, as well as more characters, it takes years and centuries to be ready, maybe our grandchildren can play this game, maybe the planet will be completely destroyed, but this game will not be destroyed and a new version is always being made ...

fass

Sep 10, 2017
The real plot twist will be when the developer moves the game over to the GTA6 engine as a mod. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bufa

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I haven't checked this thread for quite a lot and I was hoping to see some news about a possible release date. I know that timepants has an irl job and obviously he gives priority to that but according to what he said on his last posts on patreon, the chapter 4 was ready to be released in march/end of march. What happened? It would be nice to get some info about that.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I haven't checked this thread for quite a lot and I was hoping to see some news about a possible release date. I know that timepants has an irl job and obviously he gives priority to that but according to what he said on his last posts on patreon, the chapter 4 was ready to be released in march/end of march. What happened? It would be nice to get some info about that.

What happened is he learned that he can get free money from suckers who will still sub to him even when they get literally nothing and without any proof that future content will even come. It's been 9 months since that deadline and he's still making $300 a month. If I could get that much for doing nothing and leading people on, I'd do it too.

But if I wanted to be a decent guy about it, I'd pause all my pledges until I actually release an update, which some decent devs have actually done.

Last edited:

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
What happened is he learned that he can get free money from suckers who will still sub to him even when they get literally nothing and without any proof that future content will even come. It's been 9 months since that deadline and he's still making $300 a month. If I could get that much for doing nothing and leading people on, I'd do it too.

But if I wanted to be a decent guy about it, I'd pause all my pledges until I actually release an update, which some decent devs have actually done.
not only that, but they still go out of their way to defend this clown, too lmao

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes