• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
You guys think there will ever be a game with the trap tag on this site that doesn't get abandoned? Feel like having that tag is a fucking hex at this point. I just wanna love some femboys, man.
Femboy Burgers was actually completed. There are also some translated japanese games (for example the SEQUEL series by hakika), although those are already completed before appearing of this site.

Reactions: Hamboi

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Tags = abandoned, ... , .....
Pls someone add Trap tag for this game
I mean real trap

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamboi
Dec 3, 2020
I'd like to think that maybe it will come back. Like the "All Men are Pigs" dev went silent for like a year and half and everyone thought they were a scammer, then they just reappeared out of nowhere with a completely finished, quality game. It's really shitty if Tim is keeping his Patreon active while not doing jackshit for his patrons though
I supported him for an embarrassing amount of time, devs like him really taint the Patreon model. At the very minimum a decent consistent line of communication should be the standard. In like a month it'll officially be 1 year since he posted any sort of update message on Patreon. Just look at this timeline:
2024-02-06 13_26_53-Status Update_ Pausing April Pledges. _ Patreon - Brave.png
Shameful.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
He can say that he's still working on it, and maybe he still is, but it's functionally immaterial either way. In just over three months, it'll be three years since the last update. No matter how sincere his intentions, a dev cycle like that means the chances of the project ever getting anything close to any conclusion at all, much less a satisfying one, are effectively zero.

azz111

May 15, 2020
Sorry, but I can't see any justification supporting a developer who has delivered so little updates over so long a period. Happy if he's still working on it, but anyone still giving him money is just proving the point of, "a fool and their money are soon parted".

Too bad too, it was a very entertaining game.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes