4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
When the dev said he would pause charges last April I figured they may do the same indefinetely, didn't realize they were still collecting payments monthly. Kind of a shame considering they can't even give people a post detailing progress or the lack thereof.

Reactions: Multi27

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
When the dev said he would pause charges last April I figured they may do the same indefinetely, didn't realize they were still collecting payments monthly. Kind of a shame considering they can't even give people a post detailing progress or the lack thereof.
There is a timeline of how this starts and ends. Dev releases good game, gets chummy with community. "Things happen to dev and excuses start flying" Progress slows down. Dev ensures people that everything is fine. Progress is no longer shown on Patreon. Dev continues being chummy. Gets free 4090. Dev vanishes from F95zone stops being chummy with community. No longer posts on Patreon and retreats to their Discord server and you never hear from them again. The sad thing is this isn't the 1st time a dev has done this in the exact same order.

Defenders gonna defend.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There is a timeline of how this starts and ends. Dev releases good game, gets chummy with community. "Things happen to dev and excuses start flying" Progress slows down. Dev ensures people that everything is fine. Progress is no longer shown on Patreon. Dev continues being chummy. Gets free 4090. Dev vanishes from F95zone stops being chummy with community. No longer posts on Patreon and retreats to their Discord server and you never hear from them again. The sad thing is this isn't the 1st time a dev has done this in the exact same order.

Defenders gonna defend.
You think they sell the "How to make a Scam project with tons of simps 101" Guide somewhere? :unsure:

He did but in 2022 the time fell out of his pants and he lost it. Since than he hasn't been able to find the time to work on his game.
Sure, he can't even find the time to address his project with a single line statement.
Perhaps too busy counting the scam money? Or too busy scam the simps in his discord who are too deep to be saved?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017

Defenders gonna defend.
Out of curiosity, do you think people go into these things with the intention of scamming? I don't think Tim.E did, because he put a lot of effort into what's been released. It's unfortunate because I think he could make way more money by consistently delivering content, because he clearly has the talent. People that go into making these supporter backed VNs should really bring some people on to help them for when they inevitably get burned out

Reactions: Crusado

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Out of curiosity, do you think people go into these things with the intention of scamming? I don't think Tim.E did, because he put a lot of effort into what's been released. It's unfortunate because I think he could make way more money by consistently delivering content, because he clearly has the talent. People that go into making these supporter backed VNs should really bring some people on to help them for when they inevitably get burned out
No of course I didn't think that, I was a patron of theirs for quite a long time, and honestly too long given how things started to pan out.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
People are finally stopping the cope that this game isn't dead huh?
I'd like to think that maybe it will come back. Like the "All Men are Pigs" dev went silent for like a year and half and everyone thought they were a scammer, then they just reappeared out of nowhere with a completely finished, quality game. It's really shitty if Tim is keeping his Patreon active while not doing jackshit for his patrons though

Reactions: meleaguance
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes