4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What do you mean? She doesn't look that different from some real life muscular women.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
What do you mean? She doesn't look that different from some real life muscular women.
Well that's exactly my point, I mean I get the whole point of her being a warrior/transgender, But you can be like that And still look more feminine Instead of looking More like the SheHulk version, I dont Find it Very attractive in woman

Reactions: Gunizz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
For those wondering..worried or just plain confused..next update there will be substantial straight content for those terrified of peen's..and there will be substantial gay content for those terrified of hoohaa's..AND...substantial Bi content for those that like to dither in the garden's of Sodomy and Gamora(yes..spelled all wrong..cause i like green chicks..) EVERYTHING is by choice...you NEVER have to see gay content...you never have to see straight content....hell..you can avoid ALL content if you choose right...the chastity playthrough exists :D it's all here folks..the game for literally everyone..all it needs is lactating nuns and it'll truly have everything i need :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can never know what is hidding behind all that black dress... :p :ROFLMAO:

Seriously i don't see a reason for nuns being in the middle of this arabian lands. Unless there is a cruzade going on. :LOL:

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
As soon as the characters invent Catholicism, it's in.
Truly a man of the people! Hmmm, what else is missing.......perhaps a personification of thiccness? Yet how thicc to go? Regular thicc, Dark Neighbourhood/Apocalust thicc, or Curvy Cougar's Street thicc? Hey guys, fan poll! What's the consensus on a female Darius? You know, for science? Or swing to the other side of the thiccness spectrum, and get some Broly/All-Might type shit going!

Decisions, decisions........

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes