4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey timepants i came across an original-character by named that reminded me of Tahir. A similar looking dark-skinned femboy with half-shaven hair. Was wondering if you had seen it yourself before? If not, i thought i share it to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hey timepants i came across an original-character by named that reminded me of Tahir. A similar looking dark-skinned femboy with half-shaven hair. Was wondering if you had seen it yourself before? If not, i thought i share it to you.
Ohh! Thank you very much for that link. I may have to do some research myself ...

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Nice. I'll have to... research him. When I was making Tahir I was just thinking about what harem girls would look like and then made one a guy. lol.
And while we're discussing research ... I decided a while ago to write down my thoughts on the use of trans characters in VN games and basically make a guide for all those curious about it, I ended up giving your game a pretty glowing review in it. Check it out if you're interested. https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-trans-games-done-right.55597/#post-3740681

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Femdom & Futadom needed, Astrid takes my top spot for #1 waifu, reason why is that she is drop dead gorgeous, tough as nails and just wants to be accepted for who she is.

Tahir takes 2nd, mainly because he is a feminine looking softie who will always have your back and could be happy with the MC and his possible harem.

Kadijah is unfortunately in 3rd, because she currently seems like a manipulative cold hearted woman who could turn on the MC at the drop of a hat, but i would love to be wrong about that, she is just plain SEXY.

Thats my opinions at least, keep up the great workTimepants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
And while we're discussing research ... I decided a while ago to write down my thoughts on the use of trans characters in VN games and basically make a guide for all those curious about it, I ended up giving your game a pretty glowing review in it. Check it out if you're interested. https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-trans-games-done-right.55597/#post-3740681
Oh, cool. Glad you liked it. I tried to handle the trans stuff with some sensitivity in between all the vest jokes. My ex gf is trans and she'd give me shit if I didn't.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is an update planned for August?
I usually just start working on the writing for the next chapter as soon as I finish the current chapter. I don’t really keep much of a set schedule. First chapter took me about a month and a half for each half of the chapter. This is exponentially larger and is roughly three months. Part of it that I’m learning my estimates are usually overly optimistic for how long it’ll take. The new card has greatly increased rendering speed but most of my time is used setting up shots and posing characters. Also I do occasionally have to do my real job lol.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I usually just start working on the writing for the next chapter as soon as I finish the current chapter. I don’t really keep much of a set schedule. First chapter took me about a month and a half for each half of the chapter. This is exponentially larger and is roughly three months. Part of it that I’m learning my estimates are usually overly optimistic for how long it’ll take. The new card has greatly increased rendering speed but most of my time is used setting up shots and posing characters. Also I do occasionally have to do my real job lol.

I assumed that the development was nearing completion.
Well, then we can only wait. Good luck to you!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It is pretty close to completion. I front loaded a lot of the more complex lighting situations first so the majority of my remaining scenes use natural lighting and are overall quicker to pose and set up.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So I figure I'll give it two weeks, see how far along it is, then release what I have. While you play that, if it's not the full release, I'll release the second half a few weeks after that... while you're distracted...

Hopefully it'll be complete entirely by then though so this won't matter.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes