4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Your plan is still 18th? At least the first part or you'll grind it out and hope to have it completed at the end of July? Cheers
I held a patreon vote and they voted for the complete version, as long as it takes me, with the stipulation that it comes out this month. I can do that. There's not really much left. It's just some of my scenes are pretty big so they take forever to load.

The actual rendering can even take as little as 5 mins an image with my card, but the memory limits of scenes makes bigger scenes take like 10 mins to load sometimes before they ever start rendering. Multiply that by a thousand renders and you'll realize that it ends up taking up a couple of hours just loading. (This is with optimizations and downrezzing textures that don't get closeups, etc.) I'll probably be upgrading to 32 or 64 gb memory when I get the chance since that should improve load times.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I held a patreon vote and they voted for the complete version, as long as it takes me, with the stipulation that it comes out this month. I can do that. There's not really much left. It's just some of my scenes are pretty big so they take forever to load.

The actual rendering can even take as little as 5 mins an image with my card, but the memory limits of scenes makes bigger scenes take like 10 mins to load sometimes before they ever start rendering. Multiply that by a thousand renders and you'll realize that it ends up taking up a couple of hours just loading. (This is with optimizations and downrezzing textures that don't get closeups, etc.) I'll probably be upgrading to 32 or 64 gb memory when I get the chance since that should improve load times.
Thanks for the info mate, appriciate it. Best of luck with the upcoming release, no point in stressing. Cheers!

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Also just came up with an idea for another love interest that I'll probably introduce in chapter 3 since I figured out an entire plot and character arc for them and how they could fit in really well into the story. But it'll be a mystery for now. :sneaky:
Greetings! Glad to see your posts and know that you are not dead:)

The new character sounds intriguing. Can you at least tell us his gender?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Maybe I wanna keep you guessing on who it will be.
It's complicated. There is not a single hint.

Perhaps it will be a man or a woman ... Maybe a man?
There is a woman, trans, femboy, the method of exception remains a man.

Personally, I would prefer trans or femboy. But this is only my preference.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's complicated. There is not a single hint.

Perhaps it will be a man or a woman ... Maybe a man?
There is a woman, trans, femboy, the method of exception remains a man.

Personally, I would prefer trans or femboy. But this is only my preference.
There is a guy coming in the next update i think. The one who hear voices in his mind. :p

This will be Kadijah’s mom!
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those of you not on his discord....over a 1000 new renders and 130K words so far for update...for the 18 hours a day he spends in my discord posting peengirls he makes up for by rendering 5 of the rest....then sleeping 1.. he ate a can of tuna last week sometime...we'll put a stop to that timewasting!!! either way..send him money so he can hire a fleet of peengirls to feed him bonbons and sand down his bunions..yours truly....timmie pants best pal :p

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More than a thousand renders and 130 thousand words? Either lots of sex scenes, story progression or both. :love:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
More than a thousand renders and 130 thousand words? Either lots of sex scenes, story progression or both. :love:
copious amounts of both..he'd prolly be over 2500 renders if he didnt put his soul into detailing the scenes with panache(which is also why the wait is so long..an artist cannot be rushed)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Lol... “artist”.

Anyway, zilv isn’t the mystery character since I had already mentioned zilv debuts in this chapter.

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020

Love your game so far. I really like the MC and his jokes. Don't rush the update and keep up the good work :)

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
I've definitely enjoyed the game so far. I'll admit I was a little disappointed Astrid was trans content only. It's just not my thing. I'm sure making it optional would be a ton of work though. Either way I'll still be looking forward to the next update.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes