4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Just posting a bit to let you know I'm not dead and still working.
I'm releasing this month no matter what.
I held a patreon vote and they voted for the complete version, as long as it takes me, with the stipulation that it comes out this month. I can do that. There's not really much left. It's just some of my scenes are pretty big so they take forever to load.
New update coming in most probably 1/2 weeks. Patreon post regarding release date & amount of content may come this week.
Barack Osama99 Looking at timepants posts, I don't understand why you say the next update needs another 1-2 weeks. Or do you mean half a week?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Barack Osama99 Looking at timepants posts, I don't understand why you say the next update needs another 1-2 weeks. Or do you mean half a week?
Because the most up to date stuff is on my discord generally. I can update people on status in real time. Long story short some of my stuff was pretty ambitious and is taking longer than I had anticipated. If I have to split it and release half this month so there's a release, and the other half as soon as that's complete, I'll do that. Still have to see where I am in the next 4 days.

I also do occasionally have to spend time doing my real job...

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So, I wasn't really able to tell from previous posts but as we see it in the current version in the OP, is the MC's dick size already reduced? Or is that still the old version that'll get made smaller in future updates (according to the poll)?

Because I'm fine with the current dick size, it definitely looks unrealistically big but not monstrously so like you see in some other games. But if it still gets smaller, it'll probably end up just being average which I always find disappointing in these games ^^

Apr 5, 2019
So, I wasn't really able to tell from previous posts but as we see it in the current version in the OP, is the MC's dick size already reduced? Or is that still the old version that'll get made smaller in future updates (according to the poll)?

Because I'm fine with the current dick size, it definitely looks unrealistically big but not monstrously so like you see in some other games. But if it still gets smaller, it'll probably end up just being average which I always find disappointing in these games ^^
Mc's PP has already been nerfed in the second update.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Mc dick is at its final size. It was downsized after the bathhouse scene partially because it was comically big and partially because I literally had to unhinge people’s jaws to fit it in their mouths. Every time you see it after that scene it’s at its current size.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Lol. It was already fixed and besides even if it got reduced further it would still be a far cry from a average size (~12-14cm).
I have yet to find a game where the protagonist is of average size. :LOL::LOL:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Looking like it'll be a split release with the first half dropping to my high tier patrons on the 30 or 31, with the subsequent $5 tier release a week later. If by some miracle I finish the second half of the chapter during that week, I'll add that to the final release as well.

I'm sure it'll...end up here at some point, though hopefully not before I manage to pick up a couple patrons...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes