4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

M'95

May 17, 2019
It's a comedy that purposely breaks the fourth wall and uses anachronisms.
I got little further into the story. If you are in the right mood it's quite funny :)

I am sorry about the bad writing part, reading that back it looks pretty insulting, let me assure you it wasn't meant that way.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Any ETA for the new update? Thanks
I'm just going to phrase it as "this month." I'm estimating at least 2,000 renders here. In the meantime, something to tide some of you over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I'm looking into licensing some decent music for the game so everybody eventually has their own theme.

asdtuvieja

Jul 4, 2018
I'm just going to phrase it as "this month." I'm estimating at least 2,000 renders here. In the meantime, something to tide some of you over.
Also I'm looking into licensing some decent music for the game so everybody eventually has their own theme.

Fair enough, keep up the good work and thanks for the estimate!

Reactions: david3321

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Hell yeah! Here she is baby Astrid. What we were waiting for soon to happen! We continue to wait with impatience :sneaky: :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Astrid taking and giving the D...nice. :love:

Reactions: david3321

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Holy shit that's hot. And in no way tides me over, dev, you cruel person.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I was thinking this was another one of those mediocre games that throw thousands of boring sex scenes In your face right at the beginning, but man was I in for a surprise, an actual good vn with great writing and futas, impossible!!!
thank you for making such a good game
Thank you. I appreciate that very much. Hopefully the next release will blow your socks off. I put a ton of time and effort into it.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I was hoping there's be content for Astrid as an actual woman. Not often you see a muscular female character model that actually looks good

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
Request to the dev : Can you please change the font style? It's really tough to read in this style especially the texts which are entirely in caps.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Request to the dev : Can you please change the font style? It's really tough to read in this style especially the texts which are entirely in caps.
Already discussed: " In Renpy you can press "A" at any point. It opens a menu to fiddle with fonts. In this game you have 3 options, one of which actually is a different font. Press "A" again to get back to the game (well, or just click the return button). " sent by sakuyas_mmaster on 23rd March 2020

Reactions: timepants

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
Already discussed: " In Renpy you can press "A" at any point. It opens a menu to fiddle with fonts. In this game you have 3 options, one of which actually is a different font. Press "A" again to get back to the game (well, or just click the return button). " sent by sakuyas_mmaster on 23rd March 2020
Thanks mate, didn't knew.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really wish I knew how to get rid of this poll at the top of this thread.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes