4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Very subtle hint. What is she going to do with Ashur's dick? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
She may have hinted at one of the things she wants him to do in the first chapter. And by "hint" I mean "blatantly stated" what she wants him to do.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I allow players to opt into and out of sexual encounters. So far I'm pretty sure you can be a complete virgin if that's what you want to do.
Thanks! I was just asking because in the intro it's indicated gay and trans content optional but not the straight one, so I wasn't sure if you could actually avoid it.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks! I was just asking because in the intro it's indicated gay and trans content optional but not the straight one, so I wasn't sure if you could actually avoid it.
Well in the next few weeks I should be releasing the latest update which introduces the masculine gay love interest. The first chapter already has the extremely femme gay love interest as well as a couple of fling options.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
She may have hinted at one of the things she wants him to do in the first chapter. And by "hint" I mean "blatantly stated" what she wants him to do.
Does she want him to "work his head" for her? Or is she ready for "closer contact"? I remember that she was not ready for this.

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
I allow players to opt into and out of sexual encounters. So far I'm pretty sure you can be a complete virgin if that's what you want to do.
I have the best speed run idea right now.

Anyway, the teaser images look great! Looking forward to the update.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I just started and I am wondering why MC uses language like he is in GTA V not Arabian Nights when he talks or thinks, is this intentional i.e. is he from our (current) time period or just bad writing?

Reactions: Jash83
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes