4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
really hope mc dick not reduce
That poll, which I have no idea how to remove now, was in reference to how large his dick was in the first half of chapter 1. It was reduced after the bath double blowjob scene. It's not quite so massive but it's still huge. If you've played through the entire chapter, you've already seen his final dick size.

Reactions: david3321

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "timepants, post: 3472755, membro: 31766"]
Eu libero em uma base de capítulo. Eu só lancei o capítulo 1 até agora. O capítulo 2 está a caminho de ser finalizado até o final do mês.
[/CITAR]
having more of astrid for me is already great

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
NOOOooooooooo....!!! So it means no KadijahXAstridXAshur path? It seems I need different save for Kadijah's only path. :D
Early game is a little bit more flexible since you and your love interests don't know each other that well yet in general, but I'd say by the end of chapter 4 you'll have to make a choice in regard to pursuing Kadijah. At that point she probably won't accept you sleeping around.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I will protecc Astrid even if i have to be her staff to swing around!
also my friend asking if there is plans in future for Astrid x Tahir scenes or its just threesome ? thanks in advance.
As for your first comment, perhaps you're more correct than you think.

For your second: Do you mean just Astrid and Tahir fucking each other? In that case, no. Astrid, Tahir and you all fucking each other will be an option though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As for your first comment, perhaps you're more correct than you think.

For your second: Do you mean just Astrid and Tahir fucking each other? In that case, no. Astrid, Tahir and you all fucking each other will be an option though.
Lol...i am trying to imagine Astrid waving Ashur around like a stick. :LOL:

Is there straight anal or is it only in the trans scenes?
If i am not mistaken Kadijah doesn't do it so far.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There is some straight anal in the update I'm working on. Also if you're way, way into straight anal, there's a reason I used to call Aislinn buttpirate prior to naming her.
Oh? Maybe I'll have to reconsider her. ;) But frankly, I'd be pretty happy with an Astrid & Tahir threesome. :love:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
May 2, 2020
I hope that doesn't bleed into June, but currently it doesn't seem like I will.
Better to wait a couple days more and have good new content instead of doing it like the dev from DMD, throwing a few crumbs at us and then acting how nice the new update is when it's just garbage.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes