4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Okay folks, just an update. I completed all the writing/coding a couple days ago and it came to about 22k lines. Which is crazy big compared to the 6k of the first chapter. I then began trying to model some new side characters and they kept ending up looking like ass. Like hot fried ass. I was wondering what the hell was going on and I found that a rogue morph had overwritten all my female character defaults so they ended up looking like fucked up monkey people.
Screenshot (65).png Screenshot (63).png Screenshot (64).png

Seriously wtf. So I've been spending fucking days trying to track down the morph. Usually in daz it lets you see which morphs have been applied to a model so you can can turn them off if necessary. Whoever the fuck made this morph didn't bother flagging it to do that, so I've had to sift through thousands of files manually. I've been up for, like, fucking days running on three ours of sleep without accomplishing shit.

However, today I finally managed to track it down so the models are fixed again. Now I'm running a brand new terabyte backup of data since my old one was from around march. This will probably take me another day. Then I can finally get around to my goddamn renders. Good news is that this shit is fixed now as far as I can tell. See the following screens of how Aislinn looks like a normal human again.
Screenshot (74).png Screenshot (73).png

Thank god. I was seriously fucking pissed that this would fuck my entire game. Anyway, yeah this caused a bit of a delay so I'm guessing I might in fact slip into June now because anytime I give a solid deadline something shitty happens. The Patreon curse is real. Honestly, I apologize to any devs i've given shit in the past for claiming random shit is always fucking up their plans.

Jul 24, 2018
I was wondering what the hell was going on and I found that a rogue morph had overwritten all my female character defaults so they ended up looking like fucked up monkey people.
Seriously wtf. So I've been spending fucking days trying to track down the morph. Usually in daz it lets you see which morphs have been applied to a model so you can can turn them off if necessary. Whoever the fuck made this morph didn't bother flagging it to do that, so I've had to sift through thousands of files manually. I've been up for, like, fucking days running on three ours of sleep without accomplishing shit.

However, today I finally managed to track it down so the models are fixed again.
Which asset was it?

Reactions: Monaco1933

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So here's a love interest I made for one of my top tier patrons. She'll be showing up in full a couple chapters in, but she'll make an appearance in this episode. Screenshot (125).png Screenshot (127).png

As for her sex/gender. The patron requested she be futa so that's full dick and vagina. However, as it is magical in nature, I'm probably gonna go ahead and include a plain female version as well. Her name is Sonya.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So here's a love interest I made for one of my top tier patrons. She'll be showing up in full a couple chapters in, but she'll make an appearance in this episode. View attachment 666360 View attachment 666359

As for her sex/gender. The patron requested she be futa so that's full dick and vagina. However, as it is magical in nature, I'm probably gonna go ahead and include a plain female version as well. Her name is Sonya.
Well, I have a favorite now.

Reactions: timepants

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Probably just better food, some training with Astrid and no longer having to wear a vest that restricts muscle growth.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes