4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Technically I did a little tiny update that fixed some things and just added two renders to make some scenes smoother. So now it's gonna be 0.3.1...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
And i will say what i said again i would rather drink bleach call me old fashioned but i like my chicks without dicks thanks and maybe drinking some bleach is my kink or watching some grass grow is who knows.
You also like to go down to the basement to laugh as we say in Germany. I purposely misunderstood you for the comedic effect, not to critizise or anything. Since you left the ball in the box with goalie miles away from the goal, all I had to do is score.

Reactions: pabo and Bluefox23

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
OT... no I mean about the game :ROFLMAO:
Is there no member on this thread(patron to timepants ) who'd want to "spoil" us pirates with details about the update, or suddenly did everyone become a gentleman/woman/whatever ?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
And yet it continues :rolleyes:
I still have to wait until the game drops for Servant Patreon level, so I need to pass the time. And my manager has told me that I am no longer allowed to take the piss out of my clients, no matter how much they deserve it, so I have to pass the time somehow :cool:

Okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
You also like to go down to the basement to laugh as we say in Germany. I purposely misunderstood you for the comedic effect, not to critizise or anything. Since you left the ball in the box with goalie miles away from the goal, all I had to do is score.
No man am done i said what i wanted to say.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I'd just like to nip this in the bud before it devolves into a big argument like yesterday. If people feel like arguing with each other can you guys please keep it to Private Messages?
oh no no no, thats wrong... i mean haven't you looked at all the mega threads here on F95??? its filled with ppl arguing with eachother, then defending the game dev, then more arguing, taking a brake to eat some food and maybe shower or work, followed by more nagging when the next update is, followed by accusing the dev of being a milker (its got nothing to do with cows or milk), and the cycle continues...

yeah so in short you should let ppl argue with eachother, it'll only help get this game thread bigger...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes