4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually it is three chicks(one with a dick) and one femboy. But yeah i don't think you are going to enjoy the next romantic interest (gladiator guy who hears voices).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Astrid, Kadijah, Tahir and Zilv. Those are the current ones ingame.
Aislinn is the next one.

Their information is all on the OP.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I thought I had missed someone since you said 3 females and I already said I didn't count the drunk slutty Catp. Anyway thanks for your response, have a good day and stay safe.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I thought I had missed someone since you said 3 females and I already said I didn't count the drunk slutty Catp. Anyway thanks for your response, have a good day and stay safe.
I will note that the “slutty” pirate is in fact the only love interest introduced so far who hasn’t had a sex scene...

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I do hope you don't regard being a slut as a negative.

#SlutPride
No I don't see it as a negative, it is just not something I'm into for a trait a LI has. When I say not into I mean like in an ice bath boner killing shrinkage inducing kind of way.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You don't need to see a slut having sex to know she is a slut.
Ah, but you don't know. In fact, my original plan for her was to have about 2 years of dating, an extended 1 year engagement, getting the blessing of her father, dueling a suitor for her honor, marrying her in a long, drawn-out ceremony, then finally a handjob on your wedding night if you're lucky.

It didn't really fit into the 12 chapter timeframe though...:rolleyes:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Ah, but you don't know. In fact, my original plan for her was to have about 2 years of dating, an extended 1 year engagement, getting the blessing of her father, dueling a suitor for her honor, marrying her in a long, drawn-out ceremony, then finally a handjob on your wedding night if you're lucky.

It didn't really fit into the 12 chapter timeframe though...:rolleyes:
Bbbbut Mr. Pants, what about going halfsies on a home and auto loan? Surely that won't be cut content, right?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I figured I’ll release chapters to the public at a rate of one behind the current release. Which could take a while so I assume someone will leak it way way before then.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Anyway, just finished the update. Holy Hell that was good. Funny, sexy, exciting and unexpected ... Another triumph of story telling for Timepants. Need to digest this for a while.

Reactions: timepants

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I appreciate it. And if you really liked that, keep in mind, it's all just the setup to the second half...
That's actually mind blowing; all of that, just as a setup? I mean, I knew that already but it's hard to process, many devs don't give half what you just delivered even as a full update, after months of work. Wow. Don't burn yourself out.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes