4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm with Rob. Dumat al-Julfar doesn't follow your silly british notions of what a vest is. They certainly don't consider tank tops vests.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The term waistcoat is used in the and many . The term vest is used widely in the and , and is often worn as part of formal attire or as the third piece of a in addition to a jacket and trousers. The term vest derives from the veste “jacket, sport coat", the term for a vest-waistcoat in French today being "gilet", the veste "robe, gown", and the vestis. The term vest in European countries refers to the , a type of athletic vest. The Banyan, a garment of India, is commonly called a vest in Indian English.

Just saying, when only one country and its former subsidiaries doesn't use a variation of "vest", from which it was derived in the first place, which country is the real flat earther?

;)

Nov 11, 2018
timepants you should consider a new tier "VEST" in Patreon. Every character in the game will now wear a VEST and your subscribers of this particular tier will be allowed to put his/her name/face/dick/pussy on the VEST of his/her favourite character.

I bet people will start bidding to get a spot on the VEST of Tahir. Soon, his VEST will become like one of those sports jerseys and you'll become a billionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
The term waistcoat is used in the and many . The term vest is used widely in the and , and is often worn as part of formal attire or as the third piece of a in addition to a jacket and trousers. The term vest derives from the veste “jacket, sport coat", the term for a vest-waistcoat in French today being "gilet", the veste "robe, gown", and the vestis. The term vest in European countries refers to the , a type of athletic vest. The Banyan, a garment of India, is commonly called a vest in Indian English.

Just saying, when only one country and its former subsidiaries doesn't use a variation of "vest", from which it was derived in the first place, which country is the real flat earther?

;)
Why don’t we ask the mods to create a tag called: Vest/waistcoat/whateverthehellyoupeoplecallit?

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right now the plan is once I’ve finished everything maybe go back an remaster it a bit and put up a full version on steam
That's a better plan than another dev who hasn't dropped an update in years and only makes posts when his patrons start dropping again. "Hey! I'm still around! See my new render!"

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I’ll probably give out as many keys as I can to current subscribers when I launch it. But that’s a long way away.

Reactions: haooni

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I'm very interested in seeing where the relationship goes with Astrid. Is there more of that in Chapter 2, or is it still yet to come?

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
When will we get knew LIs(if at all), because the three we have atm is not of any interest to me what soever. We get two dicks and a chick, the dicks are not my thing and the chick is a manipulative bitch, so I am hoping for more options(and no I don't count the Capt chick because drunk slut is not my type).

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes