4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will note that Mc was notably smarter in this chapter. He was better at holding his tongue and successfully can argue a couple times in the trial. Some of Darius education paid off.
He also seems more smart when telling the story to the axe bearded man (forgot his name).

ps:
The Last Kingdom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vikings :whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I also seems more smart when telling the story to the axe bearded man (forgot his name).

ps:
The Last Kingdom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vikings :whistle::whistle:
Well to be fair, “Beardo” is quite a difficult name to remember, especially for a bearded man.

Edit: Also, I may have some plans in store for Cassia...

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
But if Gay Gay is Gay and Gay itself is not Gay, isn't Gay straight?
For this comment alone I wish I could multiemote.
Thought I have another question. How exactly is the Crusher of Man written in Latin Verdana or Times New Roman letters? Eilf?, Gilf? Jilf? Silf? Zilf? 3ilf? 5ilf?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know it would piss off TiffanyMonroe but:

I DEMAND WE GET TO USE THE MAGIC LAMP TO TURN ASTRID AND TAHIR INTO WOMEN!

It is an absolute travesty that the (by far) best LIs in the game are dick-gated!
With the power of wishes we can come to a compromise. Make males breedable. Or the mc with super sperm with the power to turn boipussy into pseudo vaginas :love: but I don't think the dev is corrupted or depraved enough to do that tho lol

Reactions: Konstantinus

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Damn forgot Astrid is Trans. Saw way more than I wanted. Shame character is hot until you get to the twig and berries.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Damn forgot Astrid is Trans. Saw way more than I wanted. Shame character is hot until you get to the twig and berries.
I disagree that she stops being hot when you find out what's she's got down there. However, you might wanna stick around and be nice to her, considering the options she'll have available in the future...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes