4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know it would piss off TiffanyMonroe but:

I DEMAND WE GET TO USE THE MAGIC LAMP TO TURN ASTRID AND TAHIR INTO WOMEN!
Calm doon man, i would at least make it a choice to be run by both of them to see if thats what they want, me for instance at most have the oppurtunity to turn them into TRUE futas with a fanny and full female reproductive capabilties in between their nadsack and arsehole.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Calm doon man, i would at least make it a choice to be run by both of them to see if thats what they want, me for instance at most have the oppurtunity to turn them into TRUE futas with a fanny and full female reproductive capabilties in between their nadsack and arsehole.
Of course they get to choose, who do you think I am? Some kind of Eric?

FINE, AS LONG AS WE ALSO HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN KADIJAH AND AISLIM INTO FUTAS AND ZILV INTO A FEMBOI :love:
Boy, this game has the potential to turn VERY freaky VERY fast. :ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
After playing the game for the first time, I will never ever again stop laughing when thinking about bread and vests. Love it!

Reactions: timepants

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Hope khadijah gets some daddy kink content too

Or any other female love interest tbh

Up to the dev tho, if it doesn't fit in his vision then that's his prerogative

Reactions: thorin0815

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So far only Tahir has a daddy fetish. :p

I've been very much enjoying this game. Darius is a pretty good guy, all in all. His brothers... not so much..
[...]
I will admit i was surprised to see him actually defending Ashur in the trial. I was expecting him to deny anything and throw Ashur to the wolves rather than confront his brothers.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Darius is one cool motherfucker. That's for sure. I knew he wouldn't backstab the MC. I truly hope he can actually educate the MC, so he stops being so retarded.
I will note that Mc was notably smarter in this chapter. He was better at holding his tongue and successfully can argue a couple times in the trial. Some of Darius education paid off.

Reactions: haooni

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
timepants Did you watch Vikings on History (or Prime video or wherever else you might get it)? I can't help but be reminded of Prince Oleg from the most recent season (admittedly I tuned out at ep4)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just finished this, and I simply cannot express just how much I love Astrid. :love: I'm so used to seeing the muscly Amazon type woman as strong, domineering characters and they don't usually do it for me, but Astrid is so sweet and adorable that she is, by far, the best LI in this game. I'm still going to have as much fun as I can with Khadijah, Tahir, and any others that will be available (Cassia was pretty cute and I hope we get some action with Silence), but Astrid is the best and definitely my primary focus if there will be only solo routes and no harem route.

As for the game, I greatly enjoy its unique setting and had no idea so many assets existed for such world-building. The story is intriguing and I hope it won't take too long to find out why the MC is where he is as he's narrating these events. Certainly got quite wordy after the mutliple sex scenes, not gonna lie, and idiot, cocky MCs sometimes put me off games, but as I said, Astrid is great so I'm here for her and that outweighs any negatives. :giggle:

Keep up the good work, timepants, and I hope to see plenty more of my beloved Astrid. (y)

P.S. Might have to find a spot for her in my harem, if I can find a render that will work. ;)

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes