4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tahir's model is hot, you don't change something that is already perfect. :devilish:
Besides the femboy doesn't identifies himself as a she like Astrid does.

Reactions: Monaco1933

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
That's why I can't do his path. I know all of you say that his path is the best, but, I'll never know.
Well that's subjective. A lot of people like the Astrid path best. And the Kadijah likes you path is also some people's favorite. And there will be more interaction with the other love interests in the second half of the chapter.

hoping for pregnancy content in the future
I have an idea for a possible side character in a later chapter where this would fit. As for main characters, if it happens, it would most likely be in one of the endings since the story takes place over a pretty long period of time (at least a year) and it would be a nightmare to have to have an infant to carry along in the background of every scene.

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Well I'm totally on board an ending with some big viking babies with Astrid... just saying...

Well that's subjective. A lot of people like the Astrid path best. And the Kadijah likes you path is also some people's favorite. And there will be more interaction with the other love interests in the second half of the chapter.

I have an idea for a possible side character in a later chapter where this would fit. As for main characters, if it happens, it would most likely be in one of the endings since the story takes place over a pretty long period of time (at least a year) and it would be a nightmare to have to have an infant to carry along in the background of every scene.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think Tahir is prettier than Astrid, but, anyway. Doesn't matter. As for Kadijah, she's a bitch. I see no future with her.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think Tahir is prettier than Astrid, but, anyway. Doesn't matter. As for Kadijah, she's a bitch. I see no future with her.
Hehehe. Well, never say never. Can you think of any other fictional characters that started off largely hated that people ended up loving in the end..?

Reactions: haooni

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
By the way, did we ever figure out who gave our sweet femboyfriend a black eye? Will we have a chance to come down on them like the hammer of Thor? With the thunder of our vengeance echoing like the gust of a thousand winds?!
Probably some of those dickbag guards. Would be a shame if, for instance, there's an opportunity to massacre a bunch of guards with all your allies at some point...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes