4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Sonya is probably the friendliest of the main love interests actually. Aside from zilv.
To bad she is not my Typ (hot) , prefer the other girl, the blonde with the food. Dont now her name . Hell you have to make a Gallery/infoboard. :ROFLMAO: I even dont now who Zilv is.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
IIRC, when the Sharks about to be killed/taken down, one of the names of the guards talking about taking them out was Sonya... at least, I'm pretty sure it is. I am not at home so can't confirm it, but I went back and played from the beginning after seeing Ch2, and was like "oh cool, she comes along too?"
If it is, that's a mistake. This is the first time she's shown up.

To bad she is not my Typ (hot) , prefer the other girl, the blonde with the food.
Well, you'll get to know her too.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So... Silence is no LI? :unsure:
And now that you mention the genie.. Is Silence the genie? and can change shapes? :ROFLMAO:
Silence is no love interest.
================

I get the feeling Ashur will find a way to bamboozle Zilv after the trio (he, Astrid and Tahir) confronts him in the last fight in the arena. Let's face it while Ashur and Tahir are at most above average street fighters i doubt any mob gladiator can defeat Astrid.
Since they both hear voices they must find some commom ground. :LOL:

So maybe they will end up as champions in the arena instead of being executed there, to the changrin of Cyrus and Shapur.:devilish:

===================================

I don't hate any love interest so far. Just that Kadijah looks quite shifty and i prefer that Ashur gets wise up first (his older version did talk less like a moron).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So... Silence is no LI? :unsure:
I think too many LIs are not a good idea if the game doesn't go full Harem, every LI will need a route, that means plenty of work every update only focused on characters' routes.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Silence is no love interest.
================

I get the feeling Ashur will find a way to bamboozle Zilv after the trio (he, Astrid and Tahir) confronts him in the last fight in the arena. Let's face it while Ashur and Tahir are at most above average street fighters i doubt any mob gladiator can defeat Astrid.
Since they both hear voices they must find some commom ground. :LOL:

So maybe they will end up as champions in the arena instead of being executed there, to the changrin of Cyrus and Shapur.:devilish:
Well, it isn't much of a spoiler to say that Zilv and Astrid develop a rivalry over who's better.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Looks like that's just a mistake. Oops.
In the scene at the start of the chapter with beardo her name (or maybe it was the other girl's) also changes to "concubine" at random moments

Also at the beginning/prologue Darius somehow got his name changed to "first mate" (I think he was supposed to be "fat noble" before we find out his name iirc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT
just saw your comment
The character was originally supposed to have the name Sergeant and i think I then later defined "s" to mean Sonya so it replaced his name.
maybe the same thing happened with "c" and "f"?

Mr. Boris

May 2, 2020
AWESUME GAME!!! :love: (y)

But i hope i can throw Kadijah into hell or kill her at least... Such a BITCH!
And i hope for more trans-content....

Keep up your great work dev! One of my Top 3 games ever!

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In the scene at the start of the chapter with beardo her name (or maybe it was the other girl's) also changes to "concubine" at random moments

Also at the beginning/prologue Darius somehow got his name changed to "first mate" (I think he was supposed to be "fat noble" before we find out his name iirc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT
just saw your comment

maybe the same thing happened with "c" and "f"?
I think you’re right. Good to know.

Reactions: haooni

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You know, you're the first person to bring up the idea that Kadijah is the genie. It's not the case, but I actually find that idea pretty interesting.
Bummer; I thought it was pretty obvious as she claims to be a virgin but mentions having been in and escaped harems all over the world, unable to have children, surprising amount of sway for a harem girl (even for the 'Sultan's Favorite") and she's kept that power after the death of her benefactor (highly suspicious,) and her reluctance or inability to do the deed herself.

To me there 2 types of harem.
#1:- A harem of lovers who are treated as equals with love and trust.
#2:- Is classic harem style of pretty much, you all belong to me as my sex slaves MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
I fall into #1; the other type tends to devolve into prostituting or sharing your harem and that's a no-go for me.
Of course I'm not adverse to any submissives in said harem wanting to roleplay being a sex slave...:whistle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bummer; I thought it was pretty obvious as she claims to be a virgin but mentions having been in and escaped harems all over the world, unable to have children, surprising amount of sway for a harem girl (even for the 'Sultan's Favorite") and she's kept that power after the death of her benefactor (highly suspicious,) and her reluctance or inability to do the deed herself.
She was being coy there. Plus it was a obvious snipe at those people who seem to equal virginity to purity. :p
Also don't forget Kadijah is a master at manipulation. That is how she likely keep her influence in the court even after the previous sultan died. Just look how she played Shapur during the trial.

Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes