4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm glad you liked it and pretty much all the lingering questions you have are by design so it's good they're getting across.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting. I haven't played the poisoner path past Cyrus' scene. Maybe Kadijah was also being set up to fail by whoever provided her with this vial. :unsure:

In regard to the being more vague, yeah, I get it. I try to clearly define what's going to happen so people don't accidentally wind up with a cock up their butt and then yell at me.
hehehe i get it. Just like some claim to enter threads for things "they hate" by accident.

Guess there are a lot of guards 357 on the net. :LOL::LOL:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Kadijah. Sure her testimony may have helped Ashur but it also served to make sure no one thought possible there was a connection between them.
I'm assuming this is if you go along with her plans? Because refusing her just has her be a total bitch and throw you under the bus. Which disapoints me somewhat. I know she's a main character and she'll be in the game long term, but no one with a sense of self preservation would continue to keep her around. I doubt Timepants is going to write a whole new version of the story without her, which is understandable, so I guess she'll be around to stay.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm assuming this is if you go along with her plans? Because refusing her just has her be a total bitch and throw you under the bus. Which disapoints me somewhat. I know she's a main character and she'll be in the game long term, but no one with a sense of self preservation would continue to keep her around. I doubt Timepants is going to write a whole new version of the story without her, which is understandable, so I guess she'll be around to stay.
You can refuse to go through with her plot and still be on good terms with her depending on how you treat her in your room after the arena. You don’t even have to put your dick in her! But yes, if you’re on bad terms she’ll definitely let you know.

Reactions: haooni

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Great game! Love how it's often breaking the fourth wall and how funny it is. It's should definitely have way more support here. But i am afraid it's going to be the next 'lucky mark' (14GB) with how big (GB) it is going to be.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
You can refuse to go through with her plot and still be on good terms with her depending on how you treat her in your room after the arena. You don’t even have to put your dick in her! But yes, if you’re on bad terms she’ll definitely let you know.
Oh. I didn't even bother seeing her after the arena. It seemed pretty set up to be "I'll come have sex with you so you'll do what I want." Nope.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After finishing the current build I'm kind of disappointed. The story is alright but feels like it has been complicated for the sake of making it complicated. The humor is more of the Deadpool 'lol so random' and referential style which I am not a fan of.

The love interests are...lacking; Kadijah is a bitch, sterile, and obviously the Djinn/Genie/etc of the lamp, Aislinn is alright but we see her twice total, and the other options, while more interesting, aren't women.

The final point becomes very uncomfortable when trying to be friends with Tahir as he goes full schoolboy crush and breaks down. Honestly this scene made me incredibly uncomfortable and I considered rolling back to avoid him.

The Dev has confirmed future love interests but as it stands I'm trying to find a reason to keep playing. At this point the only lights at the end of the tunnel are a fully female Sonya and Astrid down the line.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The girls are a bit aggro for my tastes
- Kadijha is a manipulative bitch
- Aislim is a drunkard slut
- Sonya looks bitchy and mischievous too
That leaves us with the muscle dickgirl sub route.
Sonya is probably the friendliest of the main love interests actually. Aside from zilv.

Reactions: haooni and Ragnar

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Who's Sonya?
Girl at beginning of this chapter in the intro/framing story.

The love interests are...lacking; Kadijah is a bitch, sterile, and obviously the Djinn/Genie/etc of the lamp, Aislinn is alright but we see her twice total, and the other options, while more interesting, aren't women.
You know, you're the first person to bring up the idea that Kadijah is the genie. It's not the case, but I actually find that idea pretty interesting.

As for the screentime of the other love interests, keep in mind that this is half of what I originally wanted to release, but I released it so people actually had something to play instead of waiting even longer before having anything. I had to prove to people that I wasn't just sitting on my ass doing nothing. There's more substantial Aislinn screentime but it occurs in the back half. Along with other character introductions...

Reactions: haooni

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ah i remember now, the flirty petite redhead, hope i can knock beardo the fuck out and add Sonya to the loving harem i'm hoping to build.

To me there 2 types of harem.
#1:- A harem of lovers who are treated as equals with love and trust.
#2:- Is classic harem style of pretty much, you all belong to me as my sex slaves MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Suffice to say, I prefer the first harem style, at least they will know that they will be treated right and are happy as long as they have a special place in their lovers heart.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
IIRC, when the Sharks about to be killed/taken down, one of the names of the guards talking about taking them out was Sonya... at least, I'm pretty sure it is. I am not at home so can't confirm it, but I went back and played from the beginning after seeing Ch2, and was like "oh cool, she comes along too?"

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes