4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've been playing the new update and I've noticed that in a few places, the game reverts back to the default MC name. I'll fix it in my game, that's a non-issue for me. Just thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've been playing the new update and I've noticed that in a few places, the game reverts back to the default MC name. I'll fix it in my game, that's a non-issue for me. Just thought I'd mention it.
Yeah I've been informed of it. There were some retroactive name errors in chapter 1 too apparently, mainly for Darius before you know his name and a guard for some reason being renamed as Sonya. I'll have to fix it either in a hotfix or just in the next half of the chapter release.

Love this game so much. Not only are you not calling men women but you used boypussy lol 10/10
Yep. And for those into femboys but not the daddy/boypussy/dirty talk shtick, there will be options to scale that back too.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I've been informed of it. There were some retroactive name errors in chapter 1 too apparently, mainly for Darius before you know his name and a guard for some reason being renamed as Sonya. I'll have to fix it either in a hotfix or just in the next half of the chapter release.
Yeah. I fixed those also. Except for the 'Sonya' one. As for the Darius ones, the script had him listed as "Fat Man", so that's what I used instead of "First Mate".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Let me expand on what I said about "Fat Man". I didn't change the name from "First Mate" I changed the variable name from fm to d. But, that opened up his name instead of "Fat Man".

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Let me expand on what I said about "Fat Man". I didn't change the name from "First Mate" I changed the variable name from fm to d. But, that opened up his name instead of "Fat Man".
Yeah he's initially listed as Fat Man before you know his name, but later on I introduce a character named First Mate with which I think I may have accidentally overwritten the original "Fat Man" designation.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019

Yep. And for those into femboys but not the daddy/boypussy/dirty talk shtick, there will be options to scale that back too.
What about options to scale it UP?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah he's initially listed as Fat Man before you know his name, but later on I introduce a character named First Mate with which I think I may have accidentally overwritten the original "Fat Man" designation.
Yeah. 'fm' is actually defined twice. I thought about changing "Fat Man" to 'fm1', because he's first to be encountered.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The first thing I'm wishing for is a flying carpet or immortality. download.gif
Not going to lie, Tahir's was the hottest sex scene in this update for me. Kadijah's was also a close call and Astrid's scene was missing lube. :LOL:
I'm naming our first child Jasmine for obvious reasons :WeSmart:
And now I find myself before the unspeakable....
Best Boi Tahir or Submissive Astrid ?....
timepants :D
both.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The first thing I'm wishing for is a flying carpet or immortality.
download.gif

I'm naming our first child Jasmine for obvious reasons
I am never going to look at this animation the same way again. :LOL:

Speaking of the "magical lamp", i wonder if the voices are related to it. Maybe they are djinns? :unsure:

hoping for pregnancy content in the future
Tahir pregnant? :p:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes