4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Cool plot approach, finally something different from all the others. Graphically it looks very nice and therefore it weighs so much, only two chapters 4.25 GB I hope that in the future this one will change to a smaller one. Nice optional choices (trans) and at least there should be no lamentation if you can skip scenes like that, you want to watch it, don't want it, don't. Such a solution should be present in every story with such a topic. The only thing that irritates me a bit are the dialogues that are too long, if you could shorten them a bit and give more action in their place, it would be great. But that's just my personal opinion. Well done and good luck with further updates :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
This looks amazing and hot. But, genuine question, why doesn't the dev compress their release?

I have a fear that 3rd party compression (thanks for the effort, 4+ GB to ~300 MB is awesome. Thank you.) may be a bit of a hack, as we don't have access to the source code(?... IDK anything about Ren'py)

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Is there any chance in the future we will be able to choose weather the chicks have dicks or not? like in wvm... as appose to having to give some of the best models the cold shoulder because they are packing a cannon in their pants... i REALLY like this game for the story alone and the models are great. yet every time a new version is released i wage war with myself on weather to download it or not because i know im going to miss out on like 90% of the content... And im not saying there isnt enough hetro content or anything like that, that kinda thing can be rectified with time etc. but man it feels like im just missing out on waaaaaay to much. maybe this will get better with time, my hope ofcourse is that one day we will get a choice, but i get that the idea of double the renders just for the different genders is not exactly appealing when you have so many people anticipating each release. Trust me im trying to be as sympathetic as i can. But along with the trans/gay content im not into what so ever you also plan on adding alot of fetish's witch is only going to split the content even more chiseling away at the 10% of content i am interested in. Kinda feels like in order to cater to so many different people you have had to neglect(maybe to strong of a word.. Sacrifice?tone down?) ALL content in some aspects.. For me atleast this is probably the main reason stopping this great game from becoming one of my all time favorites. i know im probably going to get a lot of hate from the fanboys on this one, but we cant help how we feel i suppose. Anyways, hope this comes across as constructive feedback and not a bitchy rant as i care about this game and will likely play it regardless just to see where the story line is going to take us. Goodluck!

jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
why astrid got a dik that's so sad she's sexy affff bruhhh... so sad i can not fuck her ç_ç.........

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is the lawyer supposed to be a main love interest? Because good god, I get that her lack of competence was played for laughs, but the interactions with her were unbearable. And the last shred of hope is Aislinn. But we barely had 2 short scenes with her, so there's not much to go on there.
The lawyer isn't a main love interest. They'll show up later though and obviously I had you make a choice for a reason. Aislinn is a main love interest and she'll have more content in the second half of the chapter. Remember, when I was writing this it was originally one huge ass chapter so it's backloaded with sex scenes and action scenes in the second half. This first half was the setup for that. Ideally I'd have been able to release it in one go, but it ended up being like 1250 renders for the first half alone. Also Aislinn is a focal character in chapter 3, you'll understand why after the second half of the chapter.

Sex scenes are animated or ony pictured?
Right now they're like flipbook animations. My goal is to start adding real animations eventually once I actually learn how and can make ones that are non shit.

Do you get to fuck her?
You're gonna have to be more specific, Champ.

The only thing that irritates me a bit are the dialogues that are too long, if you could shorten them a bit and give more action in their place, it would be great. But that's just my personal opinion.
As I mentioned above, this was supposed to be the leadup to the arena fights and a bunch of sex stuff so it's more "wordy" than the rest of the chapter.

Is there any chance in the future we will be able to choose weather the chicks have dicks or not?
Sonya, another love interest, has that choice. As for Astrid, the choice of whether or not to physically change herself is one of the core parts of her storyline. And she's trans. I'm not gonna go back and rewrite her entire character arc, plot, and concept. It's entwined deeply with her and her personality/how she acts. At a pivotal point in her plot line she can make the choice and MC can have input on what he thinks to sway her one way or another. She might not listen to you though, depending on how you treated her earlier/your choices.

Addressing your other concerns, your perspective is that I'm trying to cater to everyone, rather than to my own tastes. I like all the types of things I've included in the game, that's why I wrote it this way and why it helps to keep me interested. Additionally, amongst the endless sea of games specifically for 100% straight people, I think it's nice to have a game that helps cater to sexualities and niches that aren't usually given any consideration. Sexualities like my own, for instance. You don't need to worry about missing out on story/plot events as there are variations depending on your choices. You may obviously miss out on a big ol' gay sex scene, but taken from the opposite perspective, gay players are missing out on a bunch of straight sex scenes.

If you're concerned about content, the second half of chapter 2 is scheduled to have 10 sex scenes. At least one for all the love interests introduced so far (Kadijah, Astrid, Tahir, Aislinn, Zilv) plus several characters both male and female.

Also I wouldn't worry about the fetish stuff too much. I can veto anything that doesn't fit well and it's not like I'll make the fetish the absolute focus of the game, but more like an option in some of the sex scenes. And nothing on the extreme end like shit/piss/ntr/children etc.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I suggest everyone to use Transparent Text Box to see more of images during scenes. Also you can change "BLKCHCRY.ttf" (Exiles/game/) file with any easier readable font if you have hard time reading this games artistic letters.

Reactions: haooni

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I suggest everyone to use Transparent Text Box to see more of images during scenes. Also you can change "BLKCHCRY.ttf" (Exiles/game/) file with any easier readable font if you have hard time reading this games artistic letters.
I will note that if you're using a pc, shift+a opens up a font menu and you can switch it to dyslexic easy to read font.

Hmm. also is that transparent text box thing able to be added to the game's code. Because I'd use it if possible.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I will note that if you're using a pc, shift+a opens up a font menu and you can switch it to dyslexic easy to read font.

Hmm. also is that transparent text box thing able to be added to the game's code. Because I'd use it if possible.
That mod can mess things up with some games. Most games are fine with it. But, depending on if the dev is using customized text box, it could cause the game to go tits up.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm, ok you talking about Aislinn and more content in next update. BUT how the hell is Aislinn? i go trough the harem, but dont see her (him)?

Oh, and very good game by the way :p

Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes