4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
hey Timepants, I've got a couple of questions.

#1:- is there a femdom/futadom path with Astrid? Reason for that is simple, a sexy futa warrior can be a little subby towards the MC who wants to be accepted could still decide to be more equal or feel what it's like to be in charge.

The other question is, is there a choice to accept Tahir's feelings when sleeping with him? Because of all the other posts it seems the MC rejects him and I am a bit of a softie for true romance like subby Astrid or Tahirs feelings towards the MC.

Regardless I love this game and am looking forward to playing the new update, needs an android version but my laptop will be even better.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

#1:- is there a femdom/futadom path with Astrid? Reason for that is simple, a sexy futa warrior can be a little subby towards the MC who wants to be accepted could still decide to be more equal or feel what it's like to be in charge.

The other question is, is there a choice when sleeping with Tahir because of all the other posts it seems the MC rejects him and I am a bit of a softie for true romance like subby Astrid or Tahirs feelings towards the MC.

Regardless I love this game and am looking forward to playing the new update, needs an android version but my laptop will be even better.
Yes, you can choose to have the MC be dominant or submissive to Astrid

Yes you can, I don't know why people seemto be struggling with that because I unlocked romance with Tahir first time o_O

If you want you can use my save, it's midway through Astrid topping the MC, continuing will let you see the Tahir and Kadijah scenes

EDIT - this is a better version of the save from before the Astrid scene begins

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

The other question is, is there a choice to accept Tahir's feelings when sleeping with him? Because of all the other posts it seems the MC rejects him and I am a bit of a softie for true romance like subby Astrid or Tahirs feelings towards the MC.

Well, I would say all your questions will be answered in the update. If you wanna be in a relationship with Tahir, just be very supportive and flirty with him.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I'm not too keen on the gay aspect either. The game is starting to turn into a gay fest in my opinion. From what I'm gathering from the posts here. I haven't played the latest ep yet. But, so far, I think there's only 1 female atm and the one in our dreams where we got to choose who she was to us. Followed by a bj.
your right, you can see its falling behind in content quick. give it 9 updates i bet and it'll be like 20% of the game

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Other developers should take note of your work on how not to break saves when adding new variables to older chapters. it is highly annoying to go into chapter 7 with broken saves because they added new things to chapter 2 and don't know how to make saves work lol

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
really enjoyed the new update, I must be blind because I just saw the text box with all the potential LI's

anyone else a bit disappointed that silence is not a possible option?

i hope the devs reconsider and perhaps add her? I think she's an interesting character especially after the bit in the trial with her reaction to you at various points

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
This update is amazing, all love interest character' sex scene is very hot(but i like astrid scene most)

one question, Did we have a chance with silence, That wink mean something right?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Silence looks great and it would be cool to get some scenes with her. I can just imagine the enlightening and stimulating conversations you can have with her :Kappa:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Gave this game a try, and I have to say I am impressed with what the dev is doing with the story. Very good renders, unique setting, intriguing story, good polish all round.

My problems with it come from two major sticking points, the humour more often than not doesn't land with me (obviously a me problem, since most of the people seem to like it), to the point it gets annoying at times. The other one would be the options for real love interests (read women who are main characters that don't have a dick), is pretty poor. So we have Kadijah, while very hot, who is so damn unlikable to me due to her manipulative nature. Is the lawyer supposed to be a main love interest? Because good god, I get that her lack of competence was played for laughs, but the interactions with her were unbearable. And the last shred of hope is Aislinn. But we barely had 2 short scenes with her, so there's not much to go on there.

Oh, well, I'll see where this goes in the future, but for those that the love interests assets & personalities gel with them, this is a really well crafted game & story.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Gave this game a try, and I have to say I am impressed with what the dev is doing with the story. Very good renders, unique setting, intriguing story, good polish all round.

My problems with it come from two major sticking points, the humour more often than not doesn't land with me (obviously a me problem, since most of the people seem to like it), to the point it gets annoying at times. The other one would be the options for real love interests (read women who are main characters that don't have a dick), is pretty poor. So we have Kadijah, while very hot, who is so damn unlikable to me due to her manipulative nature. Is the lawyer supposed to be a main love interest? Because good god, I get that her lack of competence was played for laughs, but the interactions with her were unbearable. And the last shred of hope is Aislinn. But we barely had 2 short scenes with her, so there's not much to go on there.

Oh, well, I'll see where this goes in the future, but for those that the love interests assets & personalities gel with them, this is a really well crafted game & story.
Aislinn is confirmed as a main love interest. So 2 of the 5 options are cis women. Wether they have personalities you'll like or not is the big question I guess. But ya win some, ya loose some.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes