4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can only agree with that, Astrid is 100% a woman, no, a goddess, but with that certain something. :love:
Right now, until Aislinn is actually brought in, she's my only choice. But, I'm still not sure how Aislinn will be. But, I'll never drop Astrid. Can't wait to make her first time special. I know a lot of people have her as dominant, but, I can't go that path. Her being submissive is good and I do prefer my women that way, but, with that said, maybe it can evolve past the sub stage and into an actual full blown love path, with pregnancy and kids.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Pretty good game I've gotta say.

But the 4th wall breaking narrator has got to be one of the most annoying tropes I've ever seen in these kind of games. And he's insufferable here.

But other than that, I enjoyed it. The girls are very hot, love the trans girls too. Astrid is a goddess, though it's hard to choose between her and Jahir. I loved them both.

Last edited:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Astrid is 100% woman. The options you have with her even now, makes her very special.
Never said she wasn't. In fact I like her character very much, but not in that way. Same with Tahir. Interested in friendship sure, in my 49 years I have had several non hetero friends, great people but just don't want to be sexually intimate with them.

Reactions: thorin0815

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I disagree that she stops being hot when you find out what's she's got down there. However, you might wanna stick around and be nice to her, considering the options she'll have available in the future...
DIdn't say she wasn't hot from the hair to the hip and from the feet to just shy of the nether regions. Just not my thing. I think she is a great character thus far and will be a great ally and friend to our rather brain addled MC.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm. But whose?
I thought it was obvious I was implying that Ashur and Zilv are brothers, are you suggesting there might be more relatives out there?

I'm actually not that bothered either way but it struck me as funny the idea that the game would suddenly have the incest tag, only for players to be disappointed and enreaged when it turned to be two dudes and nothing else. I appreciate it wouldn't be much fun for you though :(

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I thought it was obvious I was implying that Ashur and Zilv are brothers, are you suggesting there might be more relatives out there?
Imma go out on a limb here: the MC is actually a bastard child of the (late) sultan, and is in fact the rightful heir, remember how he mentions "previous children"?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Imma go out on a limb here: the MC is actually a bastard child of the (late) sultan, and is in fact the rightful heir, remember how he mentions "previous children"?
Interesting theory. You’re the only person who’s mentioned picking up on that line so far.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
That's only because most of us spend our time defending Astrid and Tahir. Or responding to 'Vest and Bread' comments. lol
My mother is mainly to blame for this, she always taught me to take care of the really important things in life first and bread is very important over here in Germany and vests are never wrong to talk about.

A very wise man once said:

First you get the vest, then you get the rest.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes