4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I expected that this would be one of those games I just hold skip till sexy happens...I have never been so wrong in my life for this is art.
Very unique art, and the dialogue is hilarious.

I understand the next release will include more of Aislinn(sp?), the pirate lady. She + Our Hero = 2 kindred souls so figure neither of 'em will trust each other. Stay with Astrid, dude.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Very unique art, and the dialogue is hilarious.

I understand the next release will include more of Aislinn(sp?), the pirate lady. She + Our Hero = 2 kindred souls so figure neither of 'em will trust each other. Stay with Astrid, dude.
I have no problems with Astrid, fine woman in all configurations, but I feel the love-in for her is somewhat disproportional to what she actually brings to the table. Obviously, to any truly discerning eye, the only genuine possible soul mate for our MC is Tahir.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Wow we've almost hit 100 pages in this thread.
It's because you keep feeding us thirsty vestless peasantfolk the divine drank of Astrid and co. my dearest Mr. Pants. And it only leaves us thirsty for more sleeveless open chested garments. Also the game. That's great too. ;)(y)

Reactions: thorin0815

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
So you’re saying you’re all a bunch of filthy street rats?
I can only confirm the filthy street-ratness of myself Lord Archduke of Trousers. I have but only once in my life witnessed the greatness of the vest in person but I have strived since that to to acquire one of my own, along with the secrets to medievel-ish-fantasy-futa-scandanavian-battle-waifu hand hygiene and nail care programs. Chase all that down with a brand new bottle of Exiles and that's an awesome weekend I'm going to enjoy not remembering. o_O :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes