4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Ilovefemme

Apr 26, 2020
This post is turned in secret confession? Oh well if you go to Rome... i did put the dick in my bear- peluche once, it could say i knew she wasn t born as a female and i like it but do not believe him!!!

• Wow
Reactions: PBS666

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah yeah yeah, the update is coming soon. What we really need to know is of the status of the merchandize! What's the news on Exiles: the TV Show, or Exiles: the Action Figure, or Exiles: the Flamethrower???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll do a dry run on merch at Exiles-Con. VIPs get into the orgy with a vest.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Trying real hard to get it out late on the 30th. Will keep you guys updated. If not, it'll be a few days into may. Don't worry about the uncensored bits. Shouldn't be spoilers if you've played up to the latest release.

Everything else you see in the image below that's censored is a folder containing at minimum around 20 renders and in some cases over 200. I really don't want people to think I'm actively bullshitting them. I'm apparently just overly optimistic about how long my timeframes usually are. That's why I usually don't give concrete deadlines so people won't be disappointed.

As for people wondering "how is the new deadline not bullshit too?" I'll say, the next day I should be finished with my postwork and then I can focus entirely on implementation and testing. When I'm coding I usually test as I go to avoid errors/breaking saves and to shorten my final testing phase. Last time I ran through I didn't come back with any errors. Some glitches can possibly be produced during testing as sometimes I have to rewrite things or certain things are a bit wonky, but usually my testing phases run pretty smoothly. Screenshot (373).png

Jan 19, 2020
Trying real hard to get it out late on the 30th. Will keep you guys updated. If not, it'll be a few days into may. Don't worry about the uncensored bits. Shouldn't be spoilers if you've played up to the latest release.

Everything else you see in the image below that's censored is a folder containing at minimum around 20 renders and in some cases over 200. I really don't want people to think I'm actively bullshitting them. I'm apparently just overly optimistic about how long my timeframes usually are. That's why I usually don't give concrete deadlines so people won't be disappointed.

As for people wondering "how is the new deadline not bullshit too?" I'll say, the next day I should be finished with my postwork and then I can focus entirely on implementation and testing. When I'm coding I usually test as I go to avoid errors/breaking saves and to shorten my final testing phase. Last time I ran through I didn't come back with any errors. Some glitches can possibly be produced during testing as sometimes I have to rewrite things or certain things are a bit wonky, but usually my testing phases run pretty smoothly. View attachment 1168809
Black Ops V: Exiles [Redacted Version]
Coming this spring, PG 18

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes