4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Hah, didn't recognize her. In my defence, I was mainly looking at her tits, which I don't think feature prominently in current content. I'm sure I'd remember them.

Oh well, not like Hot Pirate Chick can't do all the ABSOLUTELY WHOLESOME AND FAMILY FRIENDLY things I imagined to Astrid instead. I bet all the yarring and turning to starboard gave her nice abs too.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hah, didn't recognize her. In my defence, I was mainly looking at her tits, which I don't think feature prominently in current content. I'm sure I'd remember them.

Oh well, not like Hot Pirate Chick can't do all the ABSOLUTELY WHOLESOME AND FAMILY FRIENDLY things I imagined to Astrid instead. I bet all the yarring and turning to starboard gave her nice abs too.
We'll have a bit of an extended time with Silence considering tons of people ask me about her all the time.

Reactions: haooni

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, what the hell Timepants!!?? Too many jokes! I almost piss my self every few minutes!!

This is with out a doubt one of the funniest VN's i have ever played, yes yes, I like the story and love the girls but damn I love 4th wall breaking and the banter between the MC and the Narrator!!!

• Love
Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok, what the hell Timepants!!?? Too many jokes! I almost piss my self every few minutes!!

This is with out a doubt one of the funniest VN's i have ever played, yes yes, I like the story and love the girls but damn I love 4th wall breaking and the banter between the MC and the Narrator!!!
It's recommended to wear a diaper along with your vest while playing.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah, i think i accidentally hit "reject" there in the alleyway.......
This one is an automatic miss if when choosing a boon from the sultan (if you killed beni yourself earlier) you decide to get 357 fired. Essentially you chose petty revenge over freeing your friend/lover. Otherwise you get the post arena option to let him come by. But never if you chose the fire 357 option.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there any plans on expanding the trial scene? As far as I understand, currently there's no way to win the trial if you've spent the night with Tahir (you simply won't get enough points), which is... kind of disappointing (I mean, I really like Astrid and her sleeping scene with accepting her dick seems to have some potential importance, but Tahir is just too cute to skip on him). Or is it an intentional part of the story (like, losing the trial because of sleeping with Tahir and not being close enough to Astrid gonna be played in some way, like Astrid being less protective in defending the MC during the fight or something)?
You can win the trial if you've slept with Tahir. It's just harder. Kadijah can almost single-handedly win the trial for you if she likes you. Additionally, defending Astrid actually increases you chances of winning as the jury likes seeing Shapur get made a fool of. Also note that you don't have to go through with Kadijah's plot to get her to like you. But you have to come to an understanding after the arena intro if she comes back to your room. If you don't invite her at all then obviously you can't reach that understanding. You don't have to sleep with her obviously.

Reactions: haooni

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This one is an automatic miss if when choosing a boon from the sultan (if you killed beni yourself earlier) you decide to get 357 fired. Essentially you chose petty revenge over freeing your friend/lover. Otherwise you get the post arena option to let him come by. But never if you chose the fire 357 option.
yepp, hadn't gotten that far yet :) i changed it when we got answered all the question of what we had chose ;)

man i love this game!

• Love
Reactions: timepants

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Translation you need to be a monster by not choosing Tahir over the "totally not gay" guard. :devilish:

Anyway all this talk about the trial and here i am not even remembering what happened there when i played the game. Guess that means i may need to play again. :oops::p

Nice to see Silence unclothed. By the way, did she had a name already or just this title?

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
After the Arena Darius comes down some stairs and calls the MC Ashur even if u choose another name.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Additionally, defending Astrid actually increases you chances of winning as the jury likes seeing Shapur get made a fool of.
Uh, I didn't get that "defending Astrid" scene in Tahir's "sleeping" path... Had it after realoaded the earlier pre-bedtime save and gone through her "sleeping" path though. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Translation you need to be a monster by not choosing Tahir over the "totally not gay" guard. :devilish:

Anyway all this talk about the trial and here i am not even remembering what happened there when i played the game. Guess that means i may need to play again. :oops::p

Nice to see Silence unclothed. By the way, did she had a name already or just this title?
I know what her actual name is. ;)

After the Arena Darius comes down some stairs and calls the MC Ashur even if u choose another name.
This is fixed in the latest version.

Uh, I didn't get that "defending Astrid" scene in Tahir's "sleeping" path... Had it after realoaded the earlier pre-bedtime save and gone through her "sleeping" path though. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature.
My mistake there. You can only defend her if you slept with her. However you can still win on the path where you sleep with Tahir if you're on good terms with him. Or if alternatively you just remain fuck buddies or he doesn't stay the night since he won't admit to any crimes to save you from a beating if he's not there.

Reactions: thorin0815

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
My mistake there. You can only defend her if you slept with her. However you can still win on the path where you sleep with Tahir if you're on good terms with him. Or if alternatively you just remain fuck buddies or he doesn't stay the night since he won't admit to any crimes to save you from a beating if he's not there.
Well, I chose to romance Tahir, slept with him, and as a result during the trial judge was just shitting on him non-stop without giving a chance to defend MC. On the Astrid's path though Tahir succesfully defended MC by trolling the judge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, I chose to romance Tahir, slept with him, and as a result during the trial judge was just shitting on him non-stop without giving a chance to defend MC. On the Astrid's path though Tahir succesfully defended MC by trolling the judge.
Yes Tahir can't mount a successful defense if he slept over for the night since his words to Cyrus were too damning. I have to check the variable but you need something like 5 points to win the trial and being Tahir's BF gives you -1 right off the bat. There are a couple of opportunities to raise how much the jury likes you, but it's toughest with Tahir since he starts with a negative modifier. Kadijah liking you alone gives +5 so its enough to win the trial if you start from 0, which you can't as Tahir's bf, but it also means you only need to gain a point of being liked.

I think there is a situation with Tahir where you can end up with -2 from the start though making the trial pretty much unwinnable with him. I'll have to check it and the math. If it ends up breaking the save or something though, we might just have to live with the fact that your love for Tahir broke the legal system.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes