4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The transparence looks good on this shot but how it is on scenes where white is a more prevalent color? :unsure:

Naming saves is good for people who have dozens of them or more. (y)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The transparence looks good on this shot but how it is on scenes where white is a more prevalent color? :unsure:

Naming saves is good for people who have dozens of them or more. (y)
That’s why I added the drop shadow. Also I don’t have any blindingly white backgrounds so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Astrid, who unfortunately doesn't make her appearance until the second half of this chapter to be released in a few weeks, is the trans character. I haven't decided if she's trans naturally or if it's a magic thingie yet.
Did you ever make a decision on this, would love and option to have her fully, naturally female or did misunderstand what you meant by magical.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
you know what would be absurd ? If they liked bread so much and hated butter with the same passion.
That is exactly the case with me. I love bread, which is no wonder, because here in Germany we probably have the best bread in the world (sorry French, baguette is just plain boring white bread). But I don't like butter because it gives me severe heartburn. :mad:

As a small apology to the French here: I love your croissants.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
That is exactly the case with me. I love bread, which is no wonder, because here in Germany we probably have the best bread in the world (sorry French, baguette is just plain boring white bread). But I don't like butter because it gives me severe heartburn. :mad:
That’s okay. Butter is a rich mans game. Street rats stick with just bread.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes