2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

uiox2000

Feb 9, 2020
Congratulations on the release of the game

Something I noticed though

Even though the troops die in battle, the amount of food which is consumed only keeps increasing and never decreases

Maybe it's just me but not so sure

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just browsing the AI CG tag to see if it truly is all bad, but at this point the comedy has worn on me to where only the strangest kinks survive, and oviposition counts I guess.

Anyway the shape of their skulls changes as they get more or less pregnant, womp womp

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
hi there, how do i unlock more breeders? i got 1 and the others are locked.
do i have to research it?
thanks

+one breeder joined after day 20 but i still cant buy more -.-

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ExiliumBreedingEmpire-0.1.6p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
As this questions will come up, there is a new breeder in game. Milia is attainable after completing the first location and defeating the boss. She will be automatically recruited after the mission.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
if you want the codes the other 3-4 web sites that have similar content usualy have the codes by friday or saturday night in the am

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Is there an option to disable/customize some of the fetishes? The concept seems cool but egg laying and some other stuff kills it for me

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The art is good, but the game-play is awful and broken. One of those games better just ripped with UnRen.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
if you want the codes the other 3-4 web sites that have similar content usualy have the codes by friday or saturday night in the am
Easier solution, just use URM, and Freeze the is_valid_code as True.

Although it seems to be the case that this version of the game straight up doesn't have the images for any of the paywalled stuff so it's pointless anyway.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Easier solution, just use URM, and Freeze the is_valid_code as True.

Although it seems to be the case that this version of the game straight up doesn't have the images for any of the paywalled stuff so it's pointless anyway.
Agree. Used URM too and unlocked paywall girls. You can still knock them up, but you don't got their images and the error code (rollback, ignore) inbetween. So they working somehow, but no Images at all.

samecolour

Jan 11, 2020

View attachment 3763605

Overview:
Exilium - Breeding Empire is an adult NSFW game that blends the strategic depth of worker placement and base building mechanics with the thrilling challenge of survival in a setting filled with mystery and danger. You control the commander of a Ship that was assigned to colonize Gliese-581D. Set against the backdrop of a foreboding alien world, you must navigate the complexities of managing resources, enhancing the base, and assigning tasks to a diverse group of survivors. Each decision impacts not only the survival of the colony but also its ability to thrive amidst the unknown.
Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-23
Developer: Nocturnal Illusions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6p
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3598668 View attachment 3763572 View attachment 3599325 View attachment 3599323 View attachment 3763573 View attachment 3480288 View attachment 3480283 View attachment 3599336 View attachment 3598673 View attachment 3599332 View attachment 3599349 View attachment 3599339 View attachment 3763574 View attachment 3763575
mega android link not working

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes