myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grimtown

I haven't played it yet as I was reading some posts like your in Elena's room at the tea table it checks for "evilnun == 1" not "evilnun >= 1" post. Wouldn't it be better to just open that .rpy file and change "evilnun == 1" to "evilnun >= 1" and then overwrite the .rpy file?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Grimtown

I haven't played it yet as I was reading some posts like your in Elena's room at the tea table it checks for "evilnun == 1" not "evilnun >= 1" post. Wouldn't it be better to just open that .rpy file and change "evilnun == 1" to "evilnun >= 1" and then overwrite the .rpy file?
I think that would be best, yes. I don't remember though if there is only one instance it's checked, but I'm 95% sure. Deleted the game after playing, can't look it up anymore.

Edit: I have no experience coding in Python, I just assume "greater or equal" is ">=", might want to check the correct syntax there. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grimtown

Yeah I have no clue either as I usually only edit scripts to remove spelling errors screen shake spam black screen pause spam and rollback prevention brackets so I have no clue with it either. Reading the comments I doubt I'll play it until the DEV has made lots of improvements.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Grimtown

Yeah I have no clue either as I usually only edit scripts to remove spelling errors screen shake spam black screen pause spam and rollback prevention brackets so I have no clue with it either. Reading the comments I doubt I'll play it until the DEV has made lots of improvements.
Yeah, I think it's worth keeping an eye on if you enjoy the two niches represented here (sexually: male on trans; gameplay-wise: pixel hunting), but would recommend holding off for an update or two. Trying to play it as-is is an exercise in frustration, unless you're willing to spend a while combing through the script first.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Sigh… it is my fault for not paying more attention to the genre and the images; I had thought it was avoidable, but the main picture leaves no question about it… I'm even tempted to leave a bad review (add to that that I couldn't proceed further after finding the key), but I guess it was my mistake so I'll just ignore T.T

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Guys, can anyone help me? I can't get the game to run! My computer is more than adequate for the job, I've ran many RenPy games up to this point no problem, but neither the regular nor the x32 exes work for this one. The game's process appears briefly in task manager, then disappears. No windows open or anything. How can I fix this issue?

Edit: Tried downloading from all sources. The Anonfile mirror doesn't load. Using the pc version.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Guys, can anyone help me? I can't get the game to run! My computer is more than adequate for the job, I've ran many RenPy games up to this point no problem, but neither the regular nor the x32 exes work for this one. The game's process appears briefly in task manager, then disappears. No windows open or anything. How can I fix this issue?

Edit: Tried downloading from all sources. The Anonfile mirror doesn't load. Using the pc version.
Try this unpack with 7zip chosing extract here and run as administrator.

Reactions: Gashka

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
unless you pay his patreon? no...but he posted something the 28th march
I mean, if you're not a patreon, you'll get it in a couple weeks? you could argue you have it better due to the fact you'll get a version where the game breaking bugs are for the most part fished out already

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I mean, if you're not a patreon, you'll get it in a couple weeks? you could argue you have it better due to the fact you'll get a version where the game breaking bugs are for the most part fished out already
by "posted something" i meant "posted a news"
but fair point

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Man, the dev has some strange thinking pattern!
The game looks pretty good, but it's kinda raw. I found the book that's supposed to open the secret passage, found the photos that the nun left, showing the passage, but until I find all the supposed clues around the house, I can't open the passage! I went all around, even resorted to using the arrow keys to find clickable objects in scenes, but still can't find everything. The bathtub doesn't even have a visual cue, so were it not for an accidental click, I'd have never even found it. I dread to think how many other invisible clickable objects there are. :cautious:
The walkthrough is a 1gb+ video, and with my internet connection here, I have to wait for half an hour for it to download (and it's uploaded to bloody MEGA, I just know it'll stop download at 89%, like it always does, because I exceeded the bandwith limit, or whatever). Why the walkthrough couldn't be a simple .pdf or something, is beyond me. :cautious:

Also, doesn't the game need the 'gay' tag as well, since the PC is apparently interested in Elena's brother, who, despite being a femboy, is still referred to as male and so on?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Man, the dev has some strange thinking pattern!
The game looks pretty good, but it's kinda raw. I found the book that's supposed to open the secret passage, found the photos that the nun left, showing the passage, but until I find all the supposed clues around the house, I can't open the passage! I went all around, even resorted to using the arrow keys to find clickable objects in scenes, but still can't find everything. The bathtub doesn't even have a visual cue, so were it not for an accidental click, I'd have never even found it. I dread to think how many other invisible clickable objects there are. :cautious:
The walkthrough is a 1gb+ video, and with my internet connection here, I have to wait for half an hour for it to download (and it's uploaded to bloody MEGA, I just know it'll stop download at 89%, like it always does, because I exceeded the bandwith limit, or whatever). Why the walkthrough couldn't be a simple .pdf or something, is beyond me. :cautious:

Also, doesn't the game need the 'gay' tag as well, since the PC is apparently interested in Elena's brother, who, despite being a femboy, is still referred to as male and so on?
About the secret passage if im correct there should be candlestick on the wall... and bathtub have cue just go and check up mirror nun will appear then click bathtub... i haven't played this for long so i may be wrong tho.

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
About the secret passage if im correct there should be candlestick on the wall... and bathtub have cue just go and check up mirror nun will appear then click bathtub... i haven't played this for long so i may be wrong tho.
I found the candlestick, but because of the way the game's programmed, I couldn't open it. I started the game over while watching the walkthrough (once it finally downloaded), and everything worked.
As to the bathtub, it didn't have the 'shine' or whatever you call it, you know, the visual hint that you can interact with object? But I did find the photo as intended, so it wasn't a problem in the end.
Thanks for the reply anyway.

Reactions: FirstForm

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
What do you do after you find the Secret passage and see the Weird Girl? I know I saw a scene with a white hair guy and a girl in the library but, I can't trigger it now?
Also is there anything useful in the Kitchen because I could not find anything?

Last edited:

jrekid

May 25, 2018
What do you do after you find the Secret passage and see the Weird Girl? I know I saw a scene with a white hair guy and a girl in the library but, I can't trigger it now?
Also is there anything useful in the Kitchen because I could not find anything?
Mmkay just went through the walkthrough vid.

Start Game:
-When MC says, "Almost fell asleep", click on book in the left corner for dream scene.
-Go to Elena's office and go through dialogue.
-Exit Elena's office and move mouse to the bottom left corner to find scene with Nikita
-Go to Home and dream
-Go to Uncle's house and enter the Library where you click on the table on the right to get the small key
-Go to Elena's Bedroom and click left button until you get to her dresser.
-Use the key to open the drawer and click the right button until the bed to view scene
-Click right button until you face the painting on the wall and then click the woman's naked bum and play out the scene.
-Click right button until you are facing the table and chairs then click smaller table and chair next to the piano to pick up pictures of the nun.
-Leave the room and go to the library then click the left button until you face the book cases.
-Click the book cases and then click the candle stick that is in between them right behind the lamp
-Leave the library and go to the bathroom and then move forward to the camera and view yourself
-Move backwards and hit the bottom button and then pick up the photo next to the door.
-Hit the bottom button and then click on the bathtub to view the scene.
-Leave the room and then go to the Ben's office and click the left button until you see the piano, there is a book you can click that is in the right bookcase(does nothing yet).
-Click the right button until you are back at his desk and then click the bottom right drawer as well as the photo on top of the desk on the left next to the lamp.
-Return to the bookcase near the piano and click on the book again.
-Leave the room and go to the Library.
-Click the left button until you see the couch and click on it to view the scene.
-Click the left button until you are back at the dual bookcases and click on the candle which will now open the secret passage.
- Click on the picture, then the alter, then the book, and then click on the picture again to view the initial scene with trans 2B.
-Leave the secret room and click the right button until you are facing the entrance to the library.
-Click the Globe and view the scene.
-Leave the house, go back to town, and then go to Elena's house for the last scene.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes