Thread Updated: 2020-12-30
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Distru - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Former Classmate
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Extra: Walkthrough*

HE7KKw.png oBR5Y_.png f50ga4.jpg 9OBdw1.jpg 0yDml2.jpg icQ752.jpg Hh1iWM.jpg mnwEZi.png 4geMzW.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
One of those rare D-games, it feels like a smoothie from the most popular horror video games,
some dialogs are weird, not just 'cause of their nature but their context, I guess the game was written in another language then machine translated.

I'm looking at some serious heresy, but that hasn't stopped my dick before.
I'm just left wondering if she can suck dick while rotating her head. :unsure:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks. I've played the demo [0.1] and noticed it wasn't here yet. The Engrish is strong with this one, but I'm getting old school Alone in the Dark vibes from this. Add futa/trans and color me interested. :)
The Engrish is indeed strong (dipping into Russian here and there) and the gameplay is loathsome pixel hunting, but there's spooky silliness and fucking trans girls, so how much more can we really ask for?

Reactions: Grimtown

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Overall.. promising, but currently sucks and not in a good way.

Navigation: poor
Story: barely holding together by a slender thread. Overall premise is promising, but the exorcism we're first set to working on has zero guidance and fragmented clues.

There's no phone, no inventory, no task list, nothing that tells me how I examine the book I found or what the memory fragments I find mean to moving the plot forward.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i'm stuck at Ben house what should i do please help
The game has a bug that gets you stuck if you do things in the wrong order. Experienced this, had to look in the script.rpy to figure it out.
When you jerk off to the painting, the evil nun appears. After that (and before the evil nun appears in the batroom mirror, this is the important thing) you can find photos on the small table that weren't there before.

So best reload an earlier game or start again and skip, and after jerking and the nun appearing immediately check the small table again.

In terms of variables: Every time the evil nun appears sets "evilnun += 1". Unfortunately when you're in Elena's room at the tea table it checks for "evilnun == 1" not "evilnun >= 1" to let you see the small table with the photos.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The game has a bug that gets you stuck if you do things in the wrong order. Experienced this, had to look in the script.rpy to figure it out.
When you jerk off to the painting, the evil nun appears. After that (and before the evil nun appears in the batroom mirror, this is the important thing) you can find photos on the small table that weren't there before.

In terms of variables: Every time the evil nun appears sets "evilnun += 1". Unfortunately when you're in Elena's room at the tea table it checks for "evilnun == 1" not "evilnun >= 1" to let you see the small table with the photos.
Well crud, so that's what happened. Yeah, I soft locked myself. Anyway to fix that without having to start completely fresh?

Edit: well its not like I don't know what to do, I can probably speed through it

Second edit: well, even looking at the photos, (which are gone now) I still can't advance.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well crud, so that's what happened. Yeah, I soft locked myself. Anyway to fix that without having to start completely fresh?

Edit: well its not like I don't know what to do, I can probably speed through it
Depends, do you have and know how to work UnRen? Open console and type evilnun = 1.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Second edit: well, even looking at the photos, (which are gone now) I still can't advance.
Now you should be able to use the lamp switch in the library and insert the book from Ben's desk into the right shelf.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes