Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Damn, sorry to hear.

And for the unRen faction reading this: The hidden library door checks for fotonun == 1
Yup, dang, so according to that rushing to the bathroom was the mistake. I thought I was in the clear since I saw the pictures now....that's pretty finicky Q_Q thanks so much for your help (I'm gonna give this one more go, at this point I just wanna see this through now XD)

Reactions: Grimtown

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Damn, sorry to hear.

And for the unRen faction reading this: The hidden library door checks for fotonun == 1
Yup, glanced at the script and I'd managed to get myself softlocked in another blind alley. There's some proper bad programming gone into this: It's near-unplayable unless you're reading along in the script (or someone knocks together a walkthrough).

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I give up, I tried. I just speed ran it, and got through everything, to the point he says "I need to go see Elena" then I went to her place "I don't need to see her yet" ...seriously, I really tried to give this a shot

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
2 goodies that I missed the first time:

At the very beginning of the game, before the phone rings, don't click to continue, but click here: 1609296935242.png for a first dream.

Also, after speaking with Elena for the first time, you can go to the lower left of the map with your mouse for an encounter with "Nikita": 1609297037068.png

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
If you examine pictures on the small table 2 or more times (after wanking to the wall picture), the lamp switch won't work, you immediately have to go to the library, lol...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
For whatever reason, I never get the map1 imagemap with the hotspot for Nikita after talking to Elena for the first time.

Oh come on already! You have to hover over a place on the lower left of the map before the hotspot even shows up? You have no clue of that beforehand other than looking at the map/map1_h.png image.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For whatever reason, I never get the map1 imagemap with the hotspot for Nikita after talking to Elena for the first time.

Oh come on already! You have to hover over a place on the lower left of the map before the hotspot even shows up? You have no clue of that beforehand other than looking at the map/map1_h.png image.
Yeah, the two first "hidden object" scenes (in the office and on the map) are a pretty good indication of how player friendly this is. For now, anyway.

I still believe a lot could be salvaged with some improved guidance and knocking down the walls of blind alleys so you don't have to do everything in exactly the order envisioned by the developer. The core pixel hunting gameplay will never be a form I enjoy much, but at least it could be made playable with a few adjustments.

Reactions: SamWinters

PepeLeFroggge

Dec 10, 2017
Keep getting trojan detection, does everyone get it? Ran it over virustotal and get 15/61 detection.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes