BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
To be fair and honest, I've been waiting for this... So yeah thank you! Ver. 1.0 is broken

Krostrioaz

Nov 8, 2023
No you didn't, what you likely got was a false positive after gameupdate pulled the the patch files from Github. Since they are a bunch of js files, antiviruses like to overreact as they usually do.
Yep, you right. I got confused by Kaspersky marking something as a Trojan in system32 folder after launching that game update thing. Sorry about that.

Reactions: dazedanon

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Do only some scenes increase corruption? It seems stuck at zero even after going through multiple scenes.
Increasing corruption naturally is incredibly slow. I think you can gain it by being defeated, and some cutscenes (but cutscenes only give corruption one time). Gaining any stat is incredibly slow naturally. The best thing to do is just whore yourself at the brothel and then buy the various items that boost Corruption and Lewdness (the two items that say corruption).

I think the weirdest thing about this game is that you have to spend quite a lot of money to buy various options. Like toggling off sound effects costs thousands?? Such a weird choice.

Smollbo

Mar 12, 2021
Yep, you right. I got confused by Kaspersky marking something as a Trojan in system32 folder after launching that game update thing. Sorry about that.
Ahhh same thing happened here I also use Kaspersky this all good to use then?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, does anyone have a save of her fully lewd/corrupted or both? also, is there a transition where she goes from resisting lewd stuff to accepting it? a save for that too if anyone has it, thanks in advance!

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Increasing corruption naturally is incredibly slow. I think you can gain it by being defeated, and some cutscenes (but cutscenes only give corruption one time). Gaining any stat is incredibly slow naturally. The best thing to do is just whore yourself at the brothel and then buy the various items that boost Corruption and Lewdness (the two items that say corruption).

I think the weirdest thing about this game is that you have to spend quite a lot of money to buy various options. Like toggling off sound effects costs thousands?? Such a weird choice.
where to get these items?

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
1718617987605.png Holy mother of pearl game dev I'm here to jack off I'm not trying to give myself nightmares

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Uhhh anyone got a problem of unable to attack after being locked by village chief?

RottenChickenBoy

Aug 18, 2019
Uhhh anyone got a problem of unable to attack after being locked by village chief?
Yes, i encounter that bug and realized i can't attack. I believe because you can't attack and force to escape without attacking anyone in that dungeon unless you got your equipment back but the bug persist even when you get your items back. Just save, exit the game and load the game and that bug gone.

(In my case, save and exit while the bug persist in the slime pool not ruin my save and i can normally attack again)

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I really wonder what's going on with the rating system on dlsite. This is one of the reviews there (google translated and paraphrased):

"The concept is great and the illustrations are beautiful, but as other reviewers have pointed out the game has many issues.

-There is no concept of levels, you can easily beat even the final boss with the starting equipment, which makes fighting regular enemies pointless unless you want to see the restraint images
-But if you do want to see the restraint images, your starting stamina and pleasure gauge is way too high, so it takes too long to see every stage
-Options are all set to No by default, which is the opposite of the standard, and very confusing
-Ctrl doesn't skip text so you have to hold down the decision key to skip, which with the above point means you often skip straight through choices, choosing No
-The tutorial enemies are way too tough and the pacing is poor

Overall, it feels like the concept and illustrations are significantly let down by the lack of playtesting of the game systems, comparing with other games, etc. It's like taking the finest ingredients and giving them to someone who doesn't know how to cook.

4 stars out of 5."

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Goddamn that's short if you actually try to win, barely 15 minutes long. Piss easy and not even a boss fight; I wonder why they even made included combat or shops. It unlocks a full gallery after, so you might as well just speedrun through the game.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes