bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExorcistKaede-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

D10_Ng

Oct 27, 2022
Even after I patched the game with GameUpdate.bat the game refused to run for some reason. Not sure what went wrong. the game didn't even start when run before or after the patch.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
game is too easy and short to clear. hardly any gameplay. Just a scene collector where you have to purposefully get caught to get the scene

Reactions: O&M's

MarsMe

Sep 7, 2017
Do only some scenes increase corruption? It seems stuck at zero even after going through multiple scenes.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So I've had this error happen on patching twice before on other games. Each time the bat file finishes thinking it's done something without actually checking if it succeeded and updating the version to the latest. I don't know much about powershell and was never too happy about running it to start with.
f76589tgyui.JPG

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I've had this error happen on patching twice before on other games. Each time the bat file finishes thinking it's done something without actually checking if it succeeded and updating the version to the latest. I don't know much about powershell and was never too happy about running it to start with.
View attachment 3742432
You have powershell running on constrained language mode which is preventing the script from running a ps command it needs to apply the patch.

You need to figure out how to switch powershell to full or just apply manually.

Krostrioaz

Nov 8, 2023
Got a Trojan after using game update. So you probably want to scan system32 of your windows afterwards.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Got a Trojan after using game update. So you probably want to scan system32 of your windows afterwards.
No you didn't, what you likely got was a false positive after gameupdate pulled the the patch files from Github. Since they are a bunch of js files, antiviruses like to overreact as they usually do.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes