Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Does lighting up all the torches do anything, as in, is there a point to it? I mean theres the option, but I haven't really noticed anything other than obviously, the room gettin brighter

Also does anyone know how to enter the room of the owner? The one with all the gold inside. + Code for the safe? Anyone?

(Ok, I managed on my own.)

Theres a room on the second floor on the right with a lot of interacable closets. The on in the far right down inside the room has a note, which says that the code for the safe is inside the kitchen. In the safe is the key to the owner.

The code is 2012 btw if you can't be bothered to go find it yourself. Still dunno what the torches do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axato

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
Ah yeah. Man does this one ever take me back. God this might actually be one of the oldest hentai rpgmaker games I played actually. Classic amount tentacles. Really hope this is a sign of renewed interest in the series. Not just remakes either, I'd like to see those but I'd LOVE a new title.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Is this heavy edited MTL or is ChatGPT4 this good? Cause those screenshots show none of the usual poetry and sound quite well like done by a human.
Asking cause if the whole stuff is this level its worth buying the game and grabbing this version to patch the translation in.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Is this heavy edited MTL or is ChatGPT4 this good?
ChatGPT (technically, GPT4 or GPT3 turbo) are both step order improvements over any manual translation I've seen done on this type of game.

I've used ChatGPT for other translation work (including re-writing things in English) as well as had Turbo punch out translations or phrases in languages it knows. The only issue w/ OIA is running into content filters with its LLMs.

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
how do I get rid of the eggs? I've got the scrolls to kill the boss.

EDIT: Seems like I had to go back and get the rope from the bad-end box on floor 2

Last edited:

tutuBRG

Feb 2, 2021
where do i use treasury key because i can't find, plus how do i climb the rope in the first floor
Where did you used the key? I cant find it... Also, i know where the rope is, but i cant get because i end up in a gangbang defeat

Arlissven

Aug 6, 2017
Short walkthrough on parts people are commonly stuck :
1. If you have the hammer and confused what to do next, try checking on right most room on 2nd floor. the bottom right room will have an interactable cupboard (provided you lit up that part of the room, else it wont appear) which have the code for safe vault. You can figure out what to do after that.
2. After you help the mansion owner, you also get the 1st floor storage room key, where you'll find the lesser talisman to defeat the tentacles guarding the box at 2nd floor (important for good ending).
3. To continue, you just simply need to walk around back and forth until Mansion owner goes back to the treasure room, just go between the safe area and front area repeatedly until he goes to the corridor, and then back to treasure room. This will trigger an event and he'll give you the key for the treasure chest. After that its straightforward

Enjoy the Game!

Gruadian

Jul 31, 2023
guys in need help i got the treasure chest key from the safe from there im stuck what should i do next?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes