BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Also "bitch" is a bit tricky because it is literally the word in Japanese, except it doesn't necessarily get used in the same way as the English word "bitch," it often means something more like a party-girl type of personality. I actually remember a Japanese guy using that word to refer to someone in English and getting surprised everyone was offended when he meant to say she seems "cool."
The dev has been using "bitch" to describe his heroine for over 10 years.

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
here are some more cg comparisons of the ones im pretty confident are direct remakes
id totally recommend peeps to play the og if you enjoyed this tooo, this remake changes a lot of things and i enjoyed both

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
NO WAYYYY a new Rio game! I srsly keep thinking the dev is gonna retire.

Edit: literally posted this at the same time the guy above me did. Im still down for a remake tho

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
here are some more cg comparisons of the ones im pretty confident are direct remakes
id totally recommend peeps to play the og if you enjoyed this tooo, this remake changes a lot of things and i enjoyed both

they both good this remake is like seeing all those scenes from a different angle which i dont mind.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
This is a much better translation than usual for MTL. Nice work getting LLM to run through the translation.

Meat toilet is a unique term I only see used in Japan-written games translated to English. I think it means exactly what it states as used by them (since it's sometime accompanied by an actual toilet), but the equivalent in American English is probably Cum Dumpster, or less literally, Slut.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
If you are talking about the Rio series, i think the second was best for the tentacles, but i liked the third more even if most scene were BBC. But the fifth and the six game are valid for tentacles.
Thanks mate, much appreciated. You can kind of feel Rio 1's age but it was still a nice little ADV-ish game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Ah yes, Rio, proving once again that whores can't get pregnant. I wish he would turn his sprite sex works into a game though.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Oh I was wondering why she's dressed like a conservative nun this time around when I saw this instead of the increasingly skimpy clothing she's been wearing every game, only to realize it's because it's a remake of the first game lol

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Hell yeah, love housegame's stuff, thanks for the quick translation. This is one of the few things AI can actually be super helpful with.

AI images are still talentless slop, however.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Short, good game and MTL of quality only dazed can pull off.
Sometimes when text is too long to fit in one box it will spill out to another and lose it's initial color, but that's the only nitpick I have.

Really good shit :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, 2 was probably one of the first games I ever ran a text hooker and translation program on. The amount of times "Taima" was mistranslated to "time" still gives me nightmares.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes