Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I like the girl's design but are most of the sex scenes in it only tentacle sex...???
Since this is a remake of the artists very first game, it is "mostly" tentacle sex. There are a few scenes with a man and some bugs also. If you like the art style, I'd recommend going back and playing some of the other "Bitch Exorcist Rio" games. While all of them will have tentacle sex, some have a bit more human interaction (I'm thinking mostly of 3 and 5). Enjoy!

SarkenHS

Jun 29, 2017
I'm always up for game that's not focused 100% on r*pe and where the girl actually goes there knowing full well what's up (and enjoying it) : p

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i think the automatic translation is getting some words slightly wrong in the screencaps

"meat toilet" isn't exactly wrong, it's a literal translation, but it's kind of disgusting and not really used in English, so what you'd normally say is just something like "slut" (although it's more derogatory than that)

Also "bitch" is a bit tricky because it is literally the word in Japanese, except it doesn't necessarily get used in the same way as the English word "bitch," it often means something more like a party-girl type of personality. I actually remember a Japanese guy using that word to refer to someone in English and getting surprised everyone was offended when he meant to say she seems "cool."
I think I will leave meat toilet since to me it fits anyway since it's an H-game and all. For 'bitch', I think that fits as well, since 'party girl' doesn't really sum up Rio, open to suggestions though.

Translation Potential Improvement:

Interacting with unlit torches implies that Rio needs to find kindling.
In reality, the lighter is what is needed to light the torches.
Might be better off saying something like "if I can find something to light this kindling..."
Fixed, thanks!

Reactions: Arrngrim

18patinaatama

Jun 19, 2022
talk to the mansion owner and walk around a little. repeat that until you get his scene. he will give you the key to the treasure chest, then get the bomb from the chest and break the floor in the room that is on the second floor where you have to break spider webs to go in further (also if you want all the scenes do not break the jar next to the rope room)
the door is locked not able to speak with him

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022
damn, that was fast.
I tried using deepL for some but it was a bit worse since the context was missing when I translated it individually. I did manually do some of the text at the start. If you want, you can add the translations into the gpt version. It's mostly the earlier maps such as map037, map005, map006, map012, etc. All of the translations in the machine translations column are the manual ones so they can probably all be used.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
damn, that was fast.
I tried using deepL for some but it was a bit worse since the context was missing when I translated it individually. I did manually do some of the text at the start. If you want, you can add the translations into the gpt version. It's mostly the earlier maps such as map037, map005, map006, map012, etc. All of the translations in the machine translations column are the manual ones so they can probably all be used.
Oh I don't use translator++, I prefer to just edit the files directly. If you like and are willing of course, you can always put in a PR to the Github with any manual changes.

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022
Oh I don't use translator++, I prefer to just edit the files directly. If you like and are willing of course, you can always put in a PR to the Github with any manual changes.
I don't think that will be easy based on what the readme shows. Would it be possible for me to post a copy of the partially translated game which your script can automatically finish translating?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't think that will be easy based on what the readme shows. Would it be possible for me to post a copy of the partially translated game which your script can automatically finish translating?
Won't work since translation isn't free for my tool. GPT costs tokens to use. If you don't want to deal with Git, you can just edit the files locally and send them to me and I can push the changes to git afterwards.

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022
Won't work since translation isn't free for my tool. GPT costs tokens to use. If you don't want to deal with Git, you can just edit the files locally and send them to me and I can push the changes to git afterwards.
I guess I'll just play through the gpt version and try to edit any glaring issues like text going off screen.

Reactions: dazedanon

sswwwwss

Apr 23, 2018
It's only ever used in translated games where it's lifted directly as a literal translation of 肉便所, which is just a way of saying slut.
Not everyone loves monotony, though. We need some color in our lives. It would surely be a nightmare for me if those cultural words always became English-like. Let Japanese be Japanese, please. Your comment brings back memories of the trauma I experienced with Nukitashi's translation.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes