VN Ren'Py Abandoned Exotic Paradise [v0.0.2 BUGFIX] [Elter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
a few things. I noticed English isn't your first language. that being said you can find a decent proofreader on this site if you don't mind looking. also at the end, whenever I right clicked to save, it would bring up other things like where to go and the pc in MC room. I suggest looking into fixing that before game gets too far into development cycle. all in all I give it 3 out 5 and wish you good luck in going forward. again, these are just some minor observations about things you can fix

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
a few things. I noticed English isn't your first language. that being said you can find a decent proofreader on this site if you don't mind looking. also at the end, whenever I right clicked to save, it would bring up other things like where to go and the pc in MC room. I suggest looking into fixing that before game gets too far into development cycle. all in all I give it 3 out 5 and wish you good luck in going forward. again, these are just some minor observations about things you can fix
Thanks for the feedback.
I'll try to solve the error for the next update.

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
Future plans "Transformation" can you elaborate on what kinda of transformation will happen?
Something similar to what's in another game called Mythic Manor and also I'm going to put another character that the player will be able to manipulate his appearance (nothing very complicated but that's the idea), but I didn't say anything ok :sneaky: ?.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe for the end, at the moment I have not thought about it.
It seems a natural choice, especially when you want to make it a harem game.
BTW a harem usually lives in another part of the home than the man. Dunno if that's in your thought.

BTW take a look at the folders. Good example of why Renpy is a bad choice. Renpy litterally takes up more space than the game data and the Renpy folder usually expands when the game does (as further development often require new libs).

Reactions: ElterGMR

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This looks good, however, there are already at least 3 similar games (Mythic manor, Harem Hotel and Sexus Resort), if this game wants to stand out it should offer something that the previous 3 do not have, for now I do not see anything innovative but it is just the version 0.1 so I wish the dev luck.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Something similar to what's in another game called Mythic Manor and also I'm going to put another character that the player will be able to manipulate his appearance (nothing very complicated but that's the idea), but I didn't say anything ok :sneaky: ?.
So what is in Mythic Manor that we need to know to understand your answer, please?
e-d

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
So what is in Mythic Manor that we need to know to understand your answer, please?
e-d
Well, if you haven't played mythic manor I'll explain quickly, in that game the girls are occasionally seen transformed, mainly during sex, something similar is what I will do (that idea was completely inspired by mythic manor, for those who have already played it will notice that the sound of when "something magical" happens is the same sound that mythic manor has), but of course this will be adapted to my "universe".
Why are the girls in "human forms"? It will be explained as the story progresses.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Well, if you haven't played mythic manor I'll explain quickly, in that game the girls are occasionally seen transformed, mainly during sex, something similar is what I will do (that idea was completely inspired by mythic manor, for those who have already played it will notice that the sound of when "something magical" happens is the same sound that mythic manor has), but of course this will be adapted to my "universe".
Why are the girls in "human forms"? It will be explained as the story progresses.
that could be interesting. if its not over done. the game is still early so keep in mind take your time keep people up to date and make sure you know what you want. i shall not name games but i have seen games that went through a complete remake about every update and dying out because the dev did not know what they wanted. for now good luck and hope to see more as this is promising

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
was wondering is there a discord i can join to stay up to date with the progress of this game ? as i have not seen many update messages here.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
From Patreon

Exotic Paradise News - Game Paused
Well, as the post says I have news about Exotic Paradise. This week I haven't been able to work on anything on the game and next week I won't have time for it either, the main reason for this is that I'm a college student, my course final exams are the next week and I've been busy with a lot of work and projects that I have to finish, because of this, I have to put Exotic Paradise on pause until I finish my exams.
If after all this there is no problem, I think the next version will be finished by the 2nd week of June (maybe a little more or a little less).
I already have almost all the events ready (I still have about 4 or 5 to finish), I also have some things to implement, such as:
- The quest log (I already have the structure, I just need to put the info that will help the player)
- The map It's already finished, there are new locations (at the moment only 3, there will be more in the future)
I also need to make some events playable and as I said above finish a few more.

That would be all I wanted to say, if you read this far, thanks for showing interest in my game and see you in a week.

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
Game just stayed on pause, eh?
Unfortunately yes, I have a post on patreon explaining why, but I'm still working on the game, I just don't have as much time as when I started this project. If you liked this demo I hope you will continue to like it when I can release the next version.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Unfortunately yes, I have a post on patreon explaining why, but I'm still working on the game, I just don't have as much time as when I started this project. If you liked this demo I hope you will continue to like it when I can release the next version.
Looking forward to it! Hope things work out for you.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote