VN Ren'Py Abandoned Exotic Paradise [v0.0.2 BUGFIX] [Elter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I don't know what to say. I had to force myself to get through the prologue. There was no story and the dialogue was wonky at best, just a girl walking you around, introducing you to other girls. I was bored to death and the music was putting me to sleep. The tour ends at my bedroom and then changes to sandbox mode. Still no story and no idea what I should be doing. I quit at that point. You literally gave me no reason to play. I hope you rewrite this with a good translation and some hooks to interest your public in the story you are trying to tell. It's obvious that you are new at this so I wish you well with your project.

Reactions: ElterGMR

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so there must have been an update as it has been well over 3 months and the automatically attached abandoned tag has not yet apeared. any idea what this might be ?

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
The character looked like they're made with honey select or something. Give it time. Probably it just one person using his/her free time gaining experience by developing the game. Either that, or even the poster abandoned the post.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote