VN Ren'Py Abandoned Exotic Paradise [v0.0.2 BUGFIX] [Elter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
One day like any other on earth, a portal to another world was opened, this surprised everyone in the world but soon they realized that it was not dangerous since nothing came out of it, sooner rather than later they found out that they could only be crossed by women. A short time later, agreements were made between the two worlds without any conflict and travel between them was allowed.
Five years later an anomaly occurred in the potal, a baby crossed the portal, but this was, to everyone's surprise, a boy.
Twenty years have passed since then, and that boy (the player), now an adult, receives an invitation in which he specifies that he can move to a place suitable for people from the other world, without much thought you accept and go to the place where you think you can learn many things about yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-23
Release Date: 2022-03-23
Developer: Elter - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2 BugFix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
- -
Android: - - - -
- -

00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png

Last edited:

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
After getting the tour of the place and meeting all the girls. The game crashes on me. I like where this is heading but I am not able to progress any further because there is no ignore on the crash report. Something you may want to look into.

Reactions: ElterGMR

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
When Eru finished the little tour of the place i was hit with an error. This it the traceback file for it.
thanks for the feedback, thats 'cause y change the name of the label and forgot to change it on other call, i'm going to fix it and upload it again.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:unsure: I havent played it yet but you know....I can't help but wonder. If there are no men on the other side...how do they keep the population going? I know its for Harem convenience...I still think about it though lol.

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
:unsure: I havent played it yet but you know....I can't help but wonder. If there are no men on the other side...how do they keep the population going? I know its for Harem convenience...I still think about it though lol.
no no no XD
It's not that there aren't men on the other side, it's just that they can't get through the portal.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It was a short demo but the story looks interesting, it would be good if there was an brief introduction of the Mc or maybe the situation in the world with the portals and why the mc ended up in that place (yes we already know from the overview but one small info inside the game would not be bad)
It seemed to me as if it could be a mix between "Mythic Manor" and "Harem Hotel" that is interesting and which generates a question, do you plan to do it sandbox or is it going to be more like VN? (if it is sandbox, the tag is missing un the planned list)

Good Luck Dev.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
no no no XD
It's not that there aren't men on the other side, it's just that they can't get through the portal.
Oh ok. haha. I thought it was the world and thus the portal by extension. My mistake.

ElterGMR

Apr 24, 2020
It was a short demo but the story looks interesting, it would be good if there was an brief introduction of the Mc or maybe the situation in the world with the portals and why the mc ended up in that place (yes we already know from the overview but one small info inside the game would not be bad)
It seemed to me as if it could be a mix between "Mythic Manor" and "Harem Hotel" that is interesting and which generates a question, do you plan to do it sandbox or is it going to be more like VN? (if it is sandbox, the tag is missing un the planned list)

Good Luck Dev.
Thanks for comment.
In fact, I plan to add the story of the mc in the future, and yes, my game is quite influenced by several others like Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Shale Hill Secrets, A House in the Rift and a few others. And now that I see well, it's true that I missed putting the sanbox tag but I'll put it in the next update when I have the map, or part of the map, complete.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, with that title I was hoping for something more exotic than 1-2 girls with pointy ears.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote