[S>Artist 2D] Experienced freelance 2d artist for hire ( any style )

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Enigma@12

May 3, 2017
Hi Hinouka

I'm a programmer, have experience with many program languages, asm, C, C++, python, etc... I have a example video and exe, i wrote my own engine with python i wrote a thread with details

Links to video and exe:

Video -
Exe -

Thank you

Reactions: Hinouka

Hinouka

May 11, 2020
Hi Hinouka

I'm a programmer, have experience with many program languages, asm, C, C++, python, etc... I have a example video and exe, i wrote my own engine with python i wrote a thread with details

Links to video and exe:

Video -
Exe -

Thank you
thank you very much for considering me (= tho i do not do Revenue shares atm :X, only commissions!

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
Hi, you have a good style, therefore I am interested in some moments:
  1. Can you animate your arts? (would be great if you have experience like with Live 2D rigging animations)
  2. Can you draw chibi-characters (i.e. for tilemap characters for interaction)?
  3. Have you tried to draw humanoid characters (goblin, orc, elf, succubus, werewolf, pixie and etc.) and non-humanoid (slime girl, centauress, lamia, arachnee)
  4. Have you drawn multiple characters interaction in same frame?

Hinouka

May 11, 2020
Hi, you have a good style, therefore I am interested in some moments:
  1. Can you animate your arts? (would be great if you have experience like with Live 2D rigging animations)
  2. Can you draw chibi-characters (i.e. for tilemap characters for interaction)?
  3. Have you tried to draw humanoid characters (goblin, orc, elf, succubus, werewolf, pixie and etc.) and non-humanoid (slime girl, centauress, lamia, arachnee)
  4. Have you drawn multiple characters interaction in same frame?
1 I cannot Animate!, but I can prepare the PS for animation, ( seperating limbs)
2 i can draw chibi
3 and I can draw humanoids and non humanoids, haven't tried but it's not hard, guaranteed
4 i have drawn multiple characters in same frame

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes