Do you want to see this story continue

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview
Join the journey of a boy, who was once robbed of his happiness. Now with some help gets the chance to experience life that is worth living.
On this journey, caring people come with cunning people, finding happiness in the smallest of things to unveiling the biggest secrets of the world.
A journey that takes time, but helps you find for one yourself

Plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2021-07-05
Release Date: 2021-07-04
Developer:Forcion -
Censored: No
Version: The Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Misunderstandings

Please read

For People that are unhappy with the end

DOWNLOAD
Win-Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

HS2_2021-07-03-01-18-47-295.png HS2_2021-07-04-10-49-04-691.png HS2_2021-07-04-10-54-48-285.png scene08 (22).png dev (5).png

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
"Cuddle play, Watersports, Impact Play, Role Play
( these are based on story I have written till now, more will be added)

The Journey will have heavy Netori Content "

Will we be able to skip any of that? Primarily the NTR or watersports content, personally it would be better if those were optional

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
"Cuddle play, Watersports, Impact Play, Role Play
( these are based on story I have written till now, more will be added)

The Journey will have heavy Netori Content "

Will we be able to skip any of that? Primarily the NTR or watersports content, personally it would be better if those were optional
I can make the watersport part avoidable,
Netori NOT NTR, will you will be able to switch positions either to have h-scenes in a different locations or make the cucked husband go away.

although the h-scenes involving these parts will take 2-3 updates to come ( other scenes will be there but not these ones in the next update)

again you will NOT be sharing or swinging to any extent

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Another New HAREM Game...
The MC looks a little bit like an Asian guy... NICE~
There is Incest tag, so another Incest story again!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Another New HAREM Game...
The MC looks a little bit like an Asian guy... NICE~
There is Incest tag, so another Incest story again!!!
i cant argue with tags, but I can say that I had played almost all the popular games on this forum and tried to create a story that tries to not be the same, but story is all original.

i didn't copy any literary material, or game in any other language.
Feel free to give it a try, and let me know your feedback.
hoping your views on this will change after trying it out

Reactions: onodamakoto

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
i cant argue with tags, but I can say that I had played almost all the popular games on this forum and tried to create a story that tries to not be the same, but story is all original.

i didn't copy any literary material, or game in any other language.
Feel free to give it a try, and let me know your feedback.
hoping your views on this will change after trying it out
The Journey will have heavy Netori Content
I don't mind the Netori Content or even NTR scenes, sometimes the NTR scenes are much more Interesting / better than Non-NTR scenes.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
The Journey will have heavy Netori Content
I don't mind the Netori Content or even NTR scenes, sometimes the NTR scenes are much more Interesting / better than Non-NTR scenes.
I don't kink shame, but NTR in any form except Netori is not my cup of tea, and can't see myself dabbling into those waters, it is not about public opinion or backlash.

and as far I have written my story I am already content with where it can go, and ways to make the story interesting without relying on only sexual stuff( both have a part, but the story is going to be the dominant one)

Last edited:

Case53

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Great start OP! I love the number of renders per scene, makes things feel a lot more dynamic.
Although, you just might want to do some proofreading. There's quite a places where a letter is missing or misplaced(example: "he" instead of "the" and "jsut" in place of "just"). Nothing immersion breaking or major, just thought you should run the script by a spell checker first.
Anyway, Good luck! Looks really promising

• Love
Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Great start OP! I love the number of renders per scene, makes things feel a lot more dynamic.
Although, you just might want to do some proofreading. There's quite a places where a letter is missing or misplaced(example: "he" instead of "the" and "jsut" in place of "just"). Nothing immersion breaking or major, just thought you should run the script by a spell checker first.
Anyway, Good luck! Looks really promising
I am happy that you liked it, I had proofread it multiple times, but it seems some error was reverted back when I copied them to the game script, I make sure to improve these in the next update.

I glad that you noticed the different renders, as I cant use Daz but honeyselct2 I took it as a challenge, if possible don't create same positions or camera angle, but there are still some sender that I move back and forth with, will make them more dynamic in next update

Last edited: