VN Ren'Py Abandoned Experiencing Life [The prologue] [Forcion]

Do you want to see this story continue

• Total voters

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Forcion ,

I'm gonna be somewhat harsh in this post but believe me I have no intention of offending you but I'm being harsh so that its gonna sting and you remember it. As a fellow Indian I understand your problems but believe me if you are thinking about putting-off college then I can say that you are gonna regret it in the future, especially if you want to be a professsional, in the distant future college will mostly not be needed and all you will need is the required skill-set to get a good job, this is already being slowly implemented by the employers in the western world but as you know, in the east, the situtation is still quite different you still need that super-fancy over-priced but-still kinda-useless graduate-certificate to even apply for a decent job or the HR will not even look at your resume due to the overwhelming amount of people applying for the post(blame over population).

And for god-sake even if you get a degree join in a degree which you like, this life is too short and hardships are common so if you atleast do the things you love then you will be able to overcome them easily, while if you get a degree and do your job on societys, neighbours, relatives and your parents whims then you will be a lost cause and frequently wonder why are you even doing the thing that you do and still go to the damn job which you hate and after some time you will become numb to it and be no different from a living-zombie.

Getting support for your game is gonna take time please don't whine about it and when you get support and feel like you can be financially-independent when you are still in college, you will wonder if you can drop-out of college and pursue this passion of yours, at that time you should stand in front of the mirror and literally slap yourself in the face for thinking about it, really do it or that thought will keep on bugging you. I have seen many brilliant people dropping-out of college and regretting that decisicion till now. Indian society isn't really geared for such things, may be if you are in the west you can find some oppurtunities but here you will be wasting your oppurtunity much less finding other oppurtunities which are better, it doesn't happen!

***HARSH ADVICE OVER***

Now cumming to the lewd stuff there is only one advice I can give you, you should, I mean YOU REALLY, REALLY SHOULD implement sensual and raunchy saree-disrobing scenes or you will be blaspheming the whole INDIAN CULTURE, show the peevs that there is another whole universe of (cosplay)foreplay out there that they are totally missing out on. As one of the first Desi-Indian developer you hold this scared responsibility.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hi Forcion ,

I'm gonna be somewhat harsh in this post but believe me I have no intention of offending you but I'm being harsh so that its gonna sting and you remember it. As a fellow Indian I understand your problems but believe me if you are thinking about putting-off college then I can say that you are gonna regret it in the future, especially if you want to be a professsional, in the distant future college will mostly not be needed and all you will need is the required skill-set to get a good job, this is already being slowly implemented by the employers in the western world but as you know, in the east, the situtation is still quite different you still need that super-fancy over-priced but-still kinda-useless graduate-certificate to even apply for a decent job or the HR will not even look at your resume due to the overwhelming amount of people applying for the post(blame over population).

And for god-sake even if you get a degree join in a degree which you like, this life is too short and hardships are common so if you atleast do the things you love then you will be able to overcome them easily, while if you get a degree and do your job on societys, neighbours, relatives and your parents whims then you will be a lost cause and frequently wonder why are you even doing the thing that you do and still go to the damn job which you hate and after some time you will become numb to it and be no different from a living-zombie.

Getting support for your game is gonna take time please don't whine about it and when you get support and feel like you can be financially-independent when you are still in college, you will wonder if you can drop-out of college and pursue this passion of yours, at that time you should stand in front of the mirror and literally slap yourself in the face for thinking about it, really do it or that thought will keep on bugging you. I have seen many brilliant people dropping-out of college and regretting that decisicion till now. Indian society isn't really geared for such things, may be if you are in the west you can find some oppurtunities but here you will be wasting your oppurtunity much less finding other oppurtunities which are better, it doesn't happen!

***HARSH ADVICE OVER***

Now cumming to the lewd stuff there is only one advice I can give you, you should, I mean YOU REALLY, REALLY SHOULD implement sensual and raunchy saree-disrobing scenes or you will be blaspheming the whole INDIAN CULTURE, show the peevs that there is another whole universe of (cosplay)foreplay out there that they are totally missing out on. As one of the first Desi-Indian developer you hold this scared responsibility.
Thanks mate, I understand this and kinda realise this is some way, I didn't want to drop out but just feel that have put myself in a situation where I don't want to be.

As for supporter I consider all the people that appreciate my work as supporter as word of acknowledgment are way more soothing.

And as for the story, the love language in the game is not about the end goal of sex, I have put a lot of romantic scenes, foreplay, and most of all classic Bollywood romantic scenes,
From my experience those are the ones that make the story feel sensible as developing relationships is my main goal.

I will do fanservice here and there, as revealing clothes extra perspective scenes but nothing is my story for a quick fuck, I had written out scripts for almost 3 updates combining up to 2 week content as there will be scenes through out the day without skipping of time, I am making all the efforts of making story feel realistic and emotional and romantic. I just need time to work on rendering each scenes, and that where my whining for money comes in my PC can barely run hs2 so each scene 50~80 renders does take a lot of time.

I will always post updates here, and not behind any paywall as I also consume free content so can't be hypocrite

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Good post but also here in Western Europe you need a degree in a useful discipline to get a decent job. Exceptions exist but it's rare.

And due to extremely high living costs and taxes, you can forget about becoming a full-time adult game dev here... Unless you really hit the jackpot but the chance is extremely low...
yup, that is my fear that after I got the degree in computer science the market is extremely saturated in Inida as everyone is becoming one, i will not be able to find job, and waste my 4 years and money also.

and as for becoming an adult game dev, i will provide all i can, like content without repetition, an interesting storyline, with hight quality render, basically give my 100%, and then see if i can earn by it, i know new games are released here every day and accept that, but i wont put my hopes on luck in life, as whenever i did i got fucked.

so, basically my plan after all the advice is that, whatever happens, i will complete my entrance exam, and then will out the new update, and then in college, will focus on this and studies with a bit of social life, if this game gives me adequate support i will find new avenues related to it and will weigh this over college.

i am indain and living cost here will not be high, if I don't live in few main cities, so if my game game give some support of like 400~500 then there will not be a problem, I understand, right now its looking like I am thinking unicorn exist . but I hope that this endeavor do pays off.

Ps. only the renders are left to make and only possible after exams.

Reactions: Yngling and AwsHen

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
its not going to be that just peeking while urinating or just few events of peeing in public not more I planned out, I don't like scat or smelly acts
This means the game isn't eligible for the watersports/urination genre, according to the forum's rules. What you described falls on the voyeurism tag.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Experiencing Life [The prologue] APK -

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hi Forcion ,

***HARSH ADVICE OVER***

Yeah, An indian developer not showing disrobing sarees in his game is a sin. Savitha Babhi will cry over this lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Forcion and AwsHen

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Make it sandbox with grinding. novels are boring, i tend to skip it all together. no time to read. I came to this site for games, not books.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788