VN Ren'Py Abandoned Experiencing Life [The prologue] [Forcion]

Do you want to see this story continue

• Total voters

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hi Forcion, A fellow Indian here. I know we have the language prblm. So, our english may need a proof reader here. Other than that it all good. But, as it is made in india by indian with indian characters, Is there any chance of exposing shameless "sarees"? Especially with Milfs. U know removing sarees from a woman is very sexy and more desiring than watching a direct naked scene.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hi Forcion, A fellow Indian here. I know we have the language prblm. So, our english may need a proof reader here. Other than that it all good. But, as it is made in india by indian with indian characters, Is there any chance of exposing shameless "sarees"? Especially with Milfs. U know removing sarees from a woman is very sexy and more desiring than watching a direct naked scene.
you guessed one of my fetishes then, yup this is going to happen, if my game got a bit of funding a will commission sarees models for honey select 2 but as of now neither the plot has developed to that extent nor I have contributions so we will have to wait for them.

and just so you know I will add a lot of Indian behavior and cultural aspects to the game, but nothing highly controversial (like religion or politics or history (expect made up one)) so watch this journey develop with me

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
you guessed one of my fetishes then, yup this is going to happen, if my game got a bit of funding a will commission sarees models for honey select 2 but as of now neither the plot has developed to that extent nor I have contributions so we will have to wait for them.

and just so you know I will add a lot of Indian behavior and cultural aspects to the game, but nothing highly controversial (like religion or politics or history (expect made up one)) so watch this journey develop with me
For sure. And yeah, no need for all that religion, politics or history. Most of the players are here to enjoy their virtual life by playing the role of MC by forgetting about their boring, sad real lifes atleast for some time. So, just keep on doing that. Both in story and sex part. And you will gain good support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
For sure. And yeah, no need for all that religion, politics or history. Most of the players are here to enjoy their virtual life by playing the role of MC by forgetting about their boring, sad real lifes atleast for some time. So, just keep on doing that. Both in story and sex part. And you will gain good support.
The history part is related to Khanna's family background and is part of Renuka's storyline, and religion will only be involved in creating festive event short stories for Patreon rewards.

right now I am not confident about the present, so talking about all that I have written does hurt a bit, but I will contemplate all this after seeing the support on the next update.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
An update report on the length of scenes that had been structured for this update (content will be of 2 in-game days), like a storyboard with all the assets is done, now only creating the renders and finalizing the dialogue writing are left:- (50% complete)

length can be estimated from the prologue as

short: Raj and Abhijeet phone conversation with near 20 renders
medium: Late night talk with Renuka
long: Abhijeet house talk

scene09 short
scene10 medium
scene10a short
scene10aa long
sceneRCaa short
scene10ab long
sceneRCab short
scene10b short
scene10ba long
sceneRCba short
scene10bb long
sceneRCbb short
scene11 short
scene11a long (dialogue difference)
scene11b long (dialogue difference)
scene12 medium
scene13 short
scene14 medium
scene15 medium
scene16 short
scene17 medium
scene 17a short
scene 17b short
scene18 medium
scene18a medium (dialogue difference)
scene18b medium (dialogue difference)
scene20 short
scene21 long
scene22 short

A bit of fans service and a render quality check

HS2_2021-07-06-11-12-03-951.png

notice: back on old pc because that "friend" wanted rent of using one, I don't have any income eon my own and asking parent is a no go so back to my PC

Last edited:

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
hey, if does anyone know a way that I can make people contribute to my Patreon, next update will be coming out most probably the day after tomorrow( i haven't slept till now, and was planning to), I don't want to hide main game behind it, I am alone in creating the journey, and living in India so a few contributions (supporter) would be a big deal, I know I have to provide quality content, and I am making sure not to degrade either my graphic quality( had improved in this update) or story content.

(i am just putting my thought here as I am exhausted and laying in bed, doubting my decisions)

but when I see people liking my thread it is somewhat reassuring that at least I didn't create something subpar or generic, but incoming months i will have to make the decision to follow this path or not, my journey is letting me experience some faded color as of late. I had written out major things and events in this story, kinda like thinking as I can live a life like this in some parallel universe.

I don't hate people that don't support the game they like, I am in the same boat due to financial constraints, but when you are creating a game, you understand that sometimes that incentive of people reacting to my post, giving advice, and in general helping you out is a way big of a deal, and now seeing my views on this thread stagnant is also another type of feeling.

I don't think so, I had never been fired up this much for anything else in my life, although I can't share it with anyone, so I am just putting it here, a space that belongs to my creation, a journey of a boy living a life somewhere.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
This is for people that want choices in next update

as lot of people want to add choice, and even I wanted to add them prologue was all about setting the tone for the story,
i had played a lot of games here, and know the allure of making choices.

so my choice system will not have a point system attached to it, as then the game becomes a headache, and con provide a detailed description like walkthrough them playing the game becomes a tedious task, so what I want is that where will never be a content hidden behind the choice that is a duplicate copy of other( like clothes choices, or just basic positions), my main goal is to make to point in story one where I give the player a choice based on setting, and an endpoint (means at this point player must know basic info ) than behind the scene dialogue correction of character acknowledging the choices.

the thing i want to create differently here is each choice will have completely different renders, as most of the choices presented would not be about saying something different, but doing certain actions, with characters.

it will be better to let you experience it in the update, then describe it here.

and don't message me asking if the game is going to be sandbox, I am a sole developer i can't think of creating another update now, so sandbox is not something i want to add, as i am writing a "journey of a boy", not "a boy on a journey" understand the difference

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The Journey will have heavy Netori Content (MC being the bull, and others being the cucked)

Awesome for that alone best of luck. Need more vns dealing with this. Also glad to see watersports:)

I'll be trying this...

• Love
Reactions: darlic and Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I have to delay the update by next month as my college entrance exam dates came 20 July to 2 Aug and have to focus on them, only the renders for the story are left so computing them is easy but now I only want to focus on my exams

if I can complete it by tomorrow then it will be released otherwise I need to wait it out. i am not a star student,

Last edited:

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I am completing this update, as whenever I sit down to study, it feels like I am fucking loser that can't complete a thing he promised to himself, and I am in no way prepared for exams but can't prepare like this also, so this update might be the last one if I don't get support after this, I am completing this not as a chore but as something I promised to myself to complete, so quality would not be down and the story would not be compromised

but I am confused in life right now as what is important that I know my exam score might not be good but can get into a college, and knowing also that I am over the matter of going to college, as I don't see any value in going there and studying stuff that I know I am not going to use to make my income, but has to go because my parent will most probably literally disown me, and words from people that might put sense in me would be helpful.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
You may think that college is useless now but later (maybe much later) you'll change your mind. With a good degree you will have different career opportunities available then that now you don't even know exist. Trust your parents. ;)

Patreon income on the other hand takes time and remains fickle. It seems that reasonably good devs can make between $500 and $1500 a month but that will still take time. More than that is... luck? I have to say I don't understand most of the top 20. But even to reach $1500 is not at all easy.

But keep in mind that nowadays devs have more platforms than just Patreon.
I understand that college is important, but I just don't know how to cope with all the pressure it put that make just uncomfortable to think of it. I like pressure but in doing thins that I like. And it's not that I don't want the degree but under parents and peer pressure I chose non medical stream, I always wanted to go in design like graphics and all I liked them but i also liked computer and they interfered that I liked coding when in actuality I hate tedious stuff that I don't understand the just of.

Like I liked creating a story a game a things of my own and Isent countless night completing it, but when iit's the thing I dislike I dread it like a plaque. And covid lock down had made me think over my future multiple time.

As for the money part in India lets say after tax 1usd =50 ripped and I optimistically reach even 300 to 500usd I am not that much financially bound and can live a good life.

And don't take it as I am going to ditch my exam just a rant on my mental struggles, I havent talked toa single person except my parent and a close friend in lockdown so I like my imaginary world and so this game is byproduct of all that pent up productivity

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Forcion Man, the only thing I can do for you right now is give you some advice. Hope it's useful.

From a guy who's also poor, from an underdeveloped country that is suffering a lot from this pandemic. But I had a second chance at life, so I advise you to set your education as a priority, I'm not saying give up on your project (your game), but don't make it a priority. You can keep it in the background, making updates every 2 months or every month, if you have the right skills, one hour you will have enough supporters to improve your PC and other things.

Don't hang your head and don't give up on your goals ever, but don't make it the only option. I got a second chance to pursue my studies after making wrong choices. And thanks to my Father and other people who helped me, I graduated in Science and Technology and I'm graduating in Civil Engineering. In my early 30s, and I hope that when things get better I can give that help back to other people, people like you.

So continue with your efforts, try to follow your education as a priority, without forgetting your dreams. Here in Brazil they say that Brazilians never give up. But this sever for any human being, don't give up my friend, one time your star will shine. So run after what you think is best, but always have at least two doors open. I advise you to run for education, and go with your project in the background (but be honest with future supporters with the update period).

Good luck and stay safe.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Forcion Man, the only thing I can do for you right now is give you some advice. Hope it's useful.

From a guy who's also poor, from an underdeveloped country that is suffering a lot from this pandemic. But I had a second chance at life, so I advise you to set your education as a priority, I'm not saying give up on your project (your game), but don't make it a priority. You can keep it in the background, making updates every 2 months or every month, if you have the right skills, one hour you will have enough supporters to improve your PC and other things.

Don't hang your head and don't give up on your goals ever, but don't make it the only option. I got a second chance to pursue my studies after making wrong choices. And thanks to my Father and other people who helped me, I graduated in Science and Technology and I'm graduating in Civil Engineering. In my early 30s, and I hope that when things get better I can give that help back to other people, people like you.

So continue with your efforts, try to follow your education as a priority, without forgetting your dreams. Here in Brazil they say that Brazilians never give up. But this sever for any human being, don't give up my friend, one time your star will shine. So run after what you think is best, but always have at least two doors open. I advise you to run for education, and go with your project in the background (but be honest with future supporters with the update period).

Good luck and stay safe.
Thanks a lot need a view point on things, I like the education not that I wasn't good in it I was near top in my classes but when I choose the engineering stream all that came crashing down like I felt burden all the time, I created my creative side line writing fiction, romance and even a psychological help for people.

(A bit of personal thing I will delete after sometime)

I lost my father a couple years back, and his only goal for me was to do something that I want and can be financially happy of but mother wanted me to be the ideal child. That was when I secretly wrote all those stuff and created a lot of graphics but for free(dont know why)

But lockdown beat me to the ground when I lost my partner of 4 years to covid, and can't meet her in her last moments because of my mother, having money then is something I hink about

So I need my way out of, and as seen a lot of engineers around me I fear that Iwill become jobless. I only have one good aspect is my creativity that is when I am alone.

I will always be transparent to the people that are appreciative of my work, as here I have a filter of forcion so kinda dissociate myself from my imaginary side and personal side.

It will most probably release the update tomorrow just as proof of my words.

I know also that expecting people to donate me money is kind of being self absorbed behaviour it is just that I think of having my ken money earned my my own work is kinda liberating in sense.

Sorry for the long rant, but if you read it then thanks for being in some way along on this journey

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
compensation for a long delay~ this update will nearly contain 1000 renders and nearly 20 events with choices and a long event line, thank you for being patient, I tried to complete it one day, but it resulted in me not putting all effort into that one particular scene, bu twill does it daily as a hobby.

I know I said about posting it today, I have a demo build, but when I play it I don't feel I gave it my all, like in prologue each screenshot for worked on particularly, and as I won't be able to complete is like this and give you guys a result of my frustration.

thanks to everyone that personally messaged me, I will make sure to go to college and parallel focus on the game, and as most of my time will be on rendering, I will be able to put a lot of content.

I didn't expect that people would be this supporting here, as firstly I thought this forum people will resent me for sharing a personal feeling.

Reactions: Yngling and AwsHen

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
compensation for a long delay~ this update will nearly contain 1000 renders and nearly 20 events with choices and a long event line, thank you for being patient, I tried to complete it one day, but it resulted in me not putting all effort into that one particular scene, bu twill does it daily as a hobby.

I know I said about posting it today, I have a demo build, but when I play it I don't feel I gave it my all, like in prologue each screenshot for worked on particularly, and as I won't be able to complete is like this and give you guys a result of my frustration.

thanks to everyone that personally messaged me, I will make sure to go to college and parallel focus on the game, and as most of my time will be on rendering, I will be able to put a lot of content.

I didn't expect that people would be this supporting here, as firstly I thought this forum people will resent me for sharing a personal feeling.
The guys on this forum are the best (although some like NTR) and you are part of this wonderful forum.No one chooses to be born but since we are born it is a duty to think about our future, continue your studies think about your future.

• Love
Reactions: Yngling and Forcion